Spaghetti Western Posters

German poster for Have a Good Funeral, Sartana will Pay:

1 Like

These are fantastic.

moviegoods.com is a great place to pick up movie memorabilia. Iā€™ve ordered from them in the past.

MAN OF THE EAST - U.S.

THE HUNTING PARTY - U.S.

ACE HIGH - U.S. Half sheet

ADIOS SABATA - U.S.

RETURN OF SABATA - U.S.

A MINUTE TO PRAY, A SECOND TO DIE - U.S.

Some seriously nice posters there mate

Darn nice posters !!! :slight_smile:

Like the U.S HUNTING PARTY poster, which is alot more colourful than the U.K quad poster of the same film.

The Danish poster for Kill Them All and Come Back Alone

Yep Magic Stuff guys. Have become a big fan and would love to collect a few of my own, would be grateful of some ideas and places where to get them.

Kindest Regardsā€¦ Shadowland

[quote=ā€œshadowland, post:33, topic:694ā€]Yep Magic Stuff guys. Have become a big fan and would love to collect a few of my own, would be grateful of some ideas and places where to get them.

Kindest Regardsā€¦ Shadowland[/quote]
Plenty of e-bay shops out there ā€¦ Iā€™ve bought from a few. One place in France, another Spain. Germany and the States as well. Always been well served. Most stuff is out there if you hunt around. Just check those sizes thoā€™. I thought my classic Django poster was measured in cms. - didnā€™t read it carefully and itā€™s in inches. Over 4 times the area and too expensive to frame even if I did have somewhere to put it!
Mind you ā€¦ Iā€™d never part with it. ;D ā€¦ and may I say ā€˜welcome to the forumā€™.

My Navajo Joe original U.K quad poster, and is in good condition for an item from the 60ā€™s:

1 Like

Thai poster to Kill and Pray :

1 Like

Wow. Two great posters Ennioo. Colorful Kill and Pray-poster indeed.

Hi, Iā€™m new to the forum (although Iā€™ve lurked for a little bit).

Iā€™ve been poking around on eBay and Iā€™ve noticed a lot of really cool posters, and if one isnā€™t too concerned with the condition, a lot of originals arenā€™t too expensive.

Been meaning to take some photographs of my poster collection and got the time to do some today, so hereā€™s the first:

Danish poster for $100.000 for Ringo:

Danish poster for Train for Durango