Spaghetti Western Posters

I love these SW posters! They are true art!

Danish poster for Starblack:

Like the large hand…very effective, recent purchase Søren ?

No not really, I think I purchased it along with a bunch of other posters a year or so ago … But the picture was taken not many weeks ago though… :slight_smile:

Have trouble finding the time to getting them all digitalized but in the end the plan is to get all my Danish posters, press sheets and movie programs photograghed/scanned and made available on the net with nice search facilities etc. It will take some time but it will be neat when it’s done.

[quote=“Søren, post:182, topic:694”]Danish poster for Starblack:

[/quote]
The same picture was used for God Will Forgive My Pistol.

Came across some poster art from Egypt 8)
Especially that ‘Bullet for a stanger’ is hilarious.

Bullet for stranger : the arabic title literally says ‘Lead for Stranger’ (Arabic has no indefinite article, so no ‘a’ or ‘een’ or ‘ein’)

The Troublemakers is called something like ‘On the eve all walk’

Lucky Luke is called in arabic ‘Laaky Look’

I can’t read the other posters (Long live your Death is written in an alternative scripture I haven’t learned and I need a dictionary for the arabic on the Massacre Time poster)

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:187, topic:694”]Bullet for stranger : the arabic title literally says ‘Lead for Stranger’ (Arabic has no indefinite article, so no ‘a’ or ‘een’ or ‘ein’)

I can’t read the other posters (Long live your Death is written in an alternative scripture I haven’t learned and I need a dictionary for the arabic on the Massacre Time poster)[/quote]
Check out the big brain on Sherp! As Samuel L Jackson once said 'You a smart motha fucka!"

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:187, topic:694”]Bullet for stranger : the arabic title literally says ‘Lead for Stranger’ (Arabic has no indefinite article, so no ‘a’ or ‘een’ or ‘ein’)

I can’t read the other posters (Long live your Death is written in an alternative scripture I haven’t learned and I need a dictionary for the arabic on the Massacre Time poster)[/quote]

Is there any language you don’t know, Scherp?

It is ridiculous that you can read that Scherp, good ridiculous.

Don’t think I’ve shown this one before:

Danish Some Dollars for Django poster:

This is nice, Søren. Cool and reduced design, like it.

Nice.

The complete Thai Sartana … Angel of Death one, having posted the close-up of KK elsewhere. I’ve jus’ refound these Thai ones and was amazed that I’d accumulated 8 of them (some I’m not even sure what film they represent).
I think I may post them anyway, and see if any of you can get 'em all ;D

Kinski looks a little fat in the face, but lots of colour going on in the poster.

A few posters more … these have the English names buried within them … the first is a thai version of the one Yodlaf started the thread all off with

followed by a couple of Gemma’s…

Nice!..look in good condition aswell.

A couple more that are obvious …

They’re as new really. Maybe a touch of yellowing at the very edge but no folds …
What about these next two coming up? Without doing any research I’m not sure exactly which films they are. I think I know - but I’ll see what you guys think they are for the ;D of it.

Second one looks like Wrath of God.