Spaghetti western locations in Almeria

Really cool @Bill_Willer !

2 Likes

Of course.

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

You’re going to struggle to get a car up there, mate.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Looks fantastic … have a brill holiday! :wink:

2 Likes

Tell us about it :rofl: Got there in the end though and it was well worth it.

Will do :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks @aldo for pointing out my mistake…if you hadn’t we wouldn’t have had the great experience we had today.

Hope everyone enjoys these :+1:

6 Likes

Couldn’t have you wandering around the former Yugoslavia on a wild goose chase! :wink:

1 Like

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you, Bill Willer. Those photos are simply breath-taking! Excellent work, amigo. :+1:

1 Like

Keep the photos coming

1 Like

Great stuff

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: thanks.

No worries guys. The pleasure was all ours :+1:

2 Likes

Looks like we’re going back to Belamadena in May… my return to El Torcal should be earlier than anticipated :+1:

2 Likes

Watching the Spanish TV show “Jaguar” and episode 4 opens in front of this wind mill as the characters go after some hidden Nazi they suspect to be in Almeria.

2 Likes

I don’t watch TV anymore so I’m not likely to see it, but it’s good to know things still get filmed there from time to time.

Just got back from El Torcal again :smiley: I’ll post more tomorrow but here’s two good ones; Ones almost the same as a shot from the film, and the other’s the rock they climb up :+1:

10 Likes

Great stuff … thank you.

1 Like

No worries, the pleasure’s still all ours. Well mine anyway…don’t know about the others :rofl: There’s a lot more to come tomorrow, we’re just out for a meal and drinks at the moment.

2 Likes

Still more to come…I’ll try and post the rest later on today.

9 Likes

You’ve put me in the mood to dig out ‘The Deserter’ :wink: Might be able to do some comparison shots based on your pics.