Spaghetti western locations in Almeria

There is some info here : https://infospink.wixsite.com/spink/almeria-in-film

Thank you for the link. It just doesn’t seem to go to a page where I can actually order it… too bad amazon.es doesn’t carry it…

There was a link below to the right “HAZ TU PEDIDO” where you at least can ask how you buy the book. https://infospink.wixsite.com/spink/form__map

Or you could email that question to info@spink.es

Just some Spanish bureaucracy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Email has been sent. Let’s see if they reply…

Cheers

2 Likes

I sent an email to this address last weekend for the English version - no reply yet.
Let me know please if you get a response?

Been going through my Almeria photos from both trips and thought I’d share some more.

Fort Bravo

GBU Hospital

“Five for you…” Rock

Mini Hollywood

A Pistol for Ringo

Ramblas again

10 Likes

Thanks for these. Nice to see that in your 2nd photo at Fort Bravo, the original saloon facade is back … it’s close to the faded blue grey that we see in films of the 1960s/70s … the saloon had another front built over the top of the original, which made it tricky to get accurate ‘then and now’ screen comparisons. :wink:

I didn’t realise that was a thing but I’m glad I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done Bill Willer. Nice addition

Nice shots🤠

I just sent an email as well….

I sent another email on sun - not looking good on a reply🤠

Sorry to read that…if I get a reply will post to you…

I was wondering if any of the SW locations in Spain are going to be renovated?
The uncovering of Sad Hill was a great achievement. When I visited Cortijo Dona francisca a few years ago it looked like the buildings were being fixed up. Also, the windmill in San Jose has been renovated.

For me, it would be great to see Cortijo del fraile being fixed up and opened up.

2 Likes

Not just for you … it’s been a sad story. Done right they woulda gotten tons of EU and UnESCO money because of its historic significance even…

2 Likes

That would be pretty awesome. I’d go back again just to see it have a new lease on life.

2 Likes

“If anyone has any interesting facts to contribute to this article, they are welcome” / via (Redirecting...) @juanbrevas

El barrio del cine en Almería - Almeriaclips](El barrio del cine en Almería - Almeriaclips

Greetings from El Torcal

Rented a car for the day instead because it worked out a lot cheaper. Going to take a load of photos and I’ll add some of my favourites.

9 Likes

Can you maybe write a little “travel report” with some annotated picture for the magazine section?

1 Like

Beautiful

2 Likes