Shango / Shango, la pistola infallibile (Edoardo Mulargia, 1970)

Incidentally, there is much criticism of the story. Steffen wrote on the script with your own. The story reminds me a little of Killer Kid, while the style is Django - The bastard similar. Especially remember this sudden coming and going to Django - The Bastard. Likewise, he is haunted by memories of the Civil War.

But he does not want revenge. He wants to help the Mexican people. This is similar to Killer Kid.

Isnā€™t he an American agent in KK, who works against the peones? I donā€™t remember that good, maybe I have to rewatch that one as well.

I think heā€™s a Texas Ranger or something.

Yea, could be.

I thought this one was pretty good. But something about the ending didnā€™t agree with me. Maybe itā€™s the false or fayned closure that is quite unusual for a Spaghetti. Lots of good action vignettes but Steffenā€™s lack of a holster made me look at him as incomplete.

Realy boring IWā€¦
Steffen is not good in this Movie!!!
Fajardo can not even tear a little, not really feeling comes on here, everything seems very cobbled togetherā€¦

Not really. Is a little, dark SW.
I like it. :wink:

How come you always seem to say IW instead of SW in Germany? Am I the only to notice this ;)?

Cause in Germany we call them Italo Western and only seldom Spaghetti Western.

And Italo Western is clearly the superior term. Howā€™s about we change it from now on in the forum? (Today the forum, tomorrow the world)

While I agree Italo Western is more accurate, Iā€™d have to put a pitchfork through anyone who dared change the name Spaghetti Western.

I like the term Italo Western ā€¦could soon get used to that.

hahahaha good one.

Personally I donā€™t care either way, they both are appropriate.

If it does not hurt ā€¦

No matter what the forum is called, it will always be SW to me ::).

Spaghetti Western is a little contemptuously. I think the most appropriate name would be ā€œWesternsā€¦ Allā€™Italianaā€.

The Japanese say Macaroni Western. Maybe there is somewhere even the term Ravioli-Western. Or Pasta-Western. :slight_smile:

Pasta Western is a pretty commonly used term.

Yes, but not anymore, only in former times.

Really? Never heard of it. :o
In which country do we use the term ?

Basically, youā€™re right. The name has become established. But I think he is not really politically correct. I need only think of the nickname of the Italians in other countries. This is not really friendly. :wink:

[quote=ā€œThe Stranger, post:98, topic:509ā€]Really? Never heard of it. :o
In which country do we use the term ?[/quote]
Not any particular one.