Seven from Texas - Dorado Films

Hopefully yours will arrive soon - I guess the tracking info has only been sent to some people!

Yep just received a $30 bill from Danish customs. Dorado wrote a value of $20 on the package which is probably not a problem on manu countries but not so in Denmark. Am pretty sure I wrote and got confirmation about writing a lower value on the package but that was 1 1/2 years ago and everything went haywire from there. Oh well will have to paynup which means that I may receive my copy Tuesday.

1 Like

They’re still ignoring my messages.

Got an email Friday that mine was on its way. It’ll be at my home in New Jersey either Monday or Tuesday.

Finally arrived without problems. Picture looked ok, subtitles should have been bigger. Anyway here it is!

I can’t understand why I’m not getting any responses from them.

Have you tried emailing Rick directly:

rick@doradofilms.com

I’ll try that but I already sent emails, as well as Facebook messages. The messages were all read but they never said anything.

Just checked my family’s mailbox and look what came

A Blu Ray and three DVDs, wow! Dorado knows how to say thank you to patrons. :+1:

This along with the Sartana Arrow set, and Eureka!'s Jackie Chan box sets are some of the best deals I’ve gotten so far.

1 Like

They did say on Facebook in regards to the Franco set pre order customers that they’re down to a small staff right now, so things may just be going a little slower.

Is ‘Il Corsario’ an English language version? … I’ve only seen the Spanish DVD - Also, I’m more enthusiastic about seeing ‘100,000 Dollars for Lassiter’ in good quality, than the main feature.
I’d appreciate any feedback on this release. Thank you :slight_smile:

What’s that Corsario DVD in the picture?

Sorry Aldo, it’s the Spanish language freebie. I’ll be doing a write up of The Seven From Texas for my blog after I pick up another couple titles for another Western Wednesday season.

1 Like

It’s part of a double freebie gift Dorado included for all customers who purchased The Seven From Texas. Anyone who pre-ordered the item a year and a half ago got another gift in a copy of the already released Shoot, Django Shoot

1 Like

Not even subs on this free Spanish dvd!

So it begins…
https://www.ebay.com/itm/EURO-WESTERNS-Vol-1-Blu-Ray-BONUS-DVD-THE-SEVEN-FROM-TEXAS-1964-OOP-RARE/333240053654?hash=item4d96a7af96:g:-kIAAOSwspddCt~x

Of course the release is not OOP yet but someone always wants to cash on :slight_smile:

Got mine today!

2 Likes

Could somebody post a few screen captures from the ‘100,000 Dollars for Lassiter’ DVD ?

Very curious to see the quality, and find out if it’s uncut :slight_smile:

I’ll post a few for you.