Savage Gringo / Ringo del Nebraska (Antonio Román, Mario Bava, 1966)

The love for physical media goes parallel with the love for movies (or music or whatever) for some, myself included. As Søren said, WE has been around since the dawn of the format and has become collectible - simple as that. Regarding the price of A Fistful of Trailers - There’s people that would pay $300 for old VHS copies of movies that exists in 4K restorations.

2 Likes

So it’s really about the packaging, the container or box … though the tape has to be in perfect condition even though it won’t be played ?

I understand the desire to collect a series of items in the best condition possible … but don’t you think dealers are deliberately buying up limited pressing Wild East DVD releases to force up the prices … that to me is really unethical.

2 Likes

Anybody here know an alternate ending in which the ranch is set on fire and Ringo/Nebraska and Kay leave together? :thinking:

Extract from a daily newspaper review (April 12, 1966)
NP1

Excerpt from the censorship Certificate (click to enlarge)

Can’t see how that would work, as Nebraska keeps desperate Kay at a distance when he learns what’s she’s all about.

If this ending actually exists, we’re talking about a completely different editing.

1 Like

Nebraska Jim has been updated to the new layout (3.0). Let us know if you can add anything: pictures, posters, trivia, facts, figures, links, etc…

1 Like

I just watched this one again.
If someone could update the main page: Ringo del Nebraska

At least some of the “filming locations” were set at:
Colmenar Viejo
Manzanares El Real

Thanks,

done

This one has now been updated with A NEW POLL to vote on at the top of the page under the original post. Please find it and share your rating with the community.

As usual, link to forum page has also been added / fixed, poster art added, and broken links removed. The original member’s post is as intended, at the top section.

Any issues, please say.

2 Likes