Sad Hill Unearthed

Update: scroll down for the BluRay campaign!

Time to help these guys out getting it distributed!

The paved circle was still visible when we visited in year 2000. Also the tombs were visible as mounds, but covered in grass. Some farmer grazed his cows there, so maybe he filled over the paving in the intervening years.

1 Like

It’s great these guy’s have so much passion for this project, I’m glad they were able to get Clint and Ennio together for an interview! I’ll be sending a few peso’s their way soon!

Yep, I couldn’t resist the chance to get a grave with my name on it there.

1 Like

It looks friggin fantastic

And it is great to have the director among our midst, too. Bienvenidos, @guillermo

2 Likes

Hi everybody!
Nice meeting you all. Thanks so much for your support in making the project a reality. If you have any questions about the film I’ll be happy to answer them. :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome!

I pounced on the chance to have a grave with my name on it at the cemetery. Cool perk!

Hi Guillermo.
Many thanks for your work on this. A very worthy project.
Could you tell me, is the site easy enough to visit now? Is it well signposted in the area for example?

1 Like

Thank you Dean and hi Phil,

If you type “Sad Hill Cemetery” on Google Maps it takes you straight to it. The last time I visited the place there were no road signs, but i know they are planning to put some soon. You shouldn’t have any trouble finding the place!

5 Likes

Thanks

So the campaign has succeeded at 110%!

1 Like

BBC news item re: Sad Hill cemetery.

Is there still a chance of having a grave or have I missed the boat?

Bill.
If you can do it, then do it - life is too short not to.

BluRay pre-order on Amazon.es

@guillermo is it english-friendly (audio or subtitles), is it region free?

1 Like

The other Amazons havent followes yet, but the UK store has the OST up (so have the others, will add links shortly)

https://amzn.to/2QNzTvz

https://amzn.to/2OKb1ml

1 Like

On Twitter they wrote it is Spanish only but they were working on an international edition

So far it has been announced that Netflix will release this in Spain and Latinamerica as well as Canada. That is great news, hopefully more countries will get to see it soon. And I am staying in touch with them to find out when international BluRay releases are going to happen

1 Like

I did not know what this project was all about until now - this was a great idea to restore Sad Hill with crowd funding.
It would be good if this could be applied to other SW sites although some of these would be bigger projects.

1 Like