Run, Man, Run / Corri uomo corri (Sergio Sollima, 1968)

Fuck sake.

2 Likes

Good news: the movie looks and sounds fantastic. Watching it now and trying to have a full on review of this release ready by tomorrow or so.

5 Likes

Here we go, here is my lengthy review

4 Likes

Well done! Iā€™m more excited than ever to get it now.

2 Likes

Excellent review, Seb! :+1: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

You convinced me with the review. I pre-ordered today!

3 Likes

jesus

better order from eureka directly thenā€¦ with amazon it seems to be a lottery or depending on your shipping location. also do check third party sellers on amazon dont just trust the main buy button there

Yes, I ordered directly from Eureka. Free shipping to Netherlands.

Oh, free shipping to Finland also it seems. Nice!

Thanks for your review - one thing I find odd, why are you using screen captures from the old DVD source? :thinking:

because I have none from the BluRay

You donā€™t have a BD drive with your computer? ā€¦ if you do, play the disc in VLC media player and take screen shots from there :slight_smile:

I own neither a drive nor a computer

Free shipping to the US too. Iā€™ve always loved Eurekaā€™s shipping policy. Not quite sure how they still manage it these days,

well theyā€™re untracked and their base price is fairly high

@Admin
Didnt see any mention in your review, but does this release have any censored scenes?
I havenā€™t seen the movie before so idk if there are any horse falls, but I was pretty disappointed when I finally found the LE for fistful of dynamite and learned it had blacked out shots.

I wouldnā€™t now how to verify this. There wasnā€™t anything obvious enough to notice, and there are hardly any battle sequences in that involve horses.

1 Like

Thanks, was just curious before I buy it.
My apologies if this comment is out of place here. Really looking forward to watching this for the first time.

1 Like

Not-so-fun-Fact: the number of pre-orders of this from the UK Amazon via the SWDbā€™s links (the commission keeps our lights onā€¦ ) is really low. Like surprisingly lowā€¦ but then again, the UK traffic is generally not super high and our UK peeps arenā€™t too big on Amazonā€¦