Run, Man, Run / Corri uomo corri (Sergio Sollima, 1968)

Patrick, the fella who did the new subtitles, just wrote on Instagram that the English dub will be included

5 Likes

Excellent newsā€¦ if only i was able to preorder itā€¦ still nothing (which is weird, cause i was able to preorder the Big Gundown).

Awesome, should be the definitive release then :blush:

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to in the week prior to release. Thatā€™s been the case with me pre-ordering the recent Explosive releases.

1 Like

this isnā€™t an explosive media release :slight_smile:

But I recommend getting Eureka releases from their website, they ship without charge and so far rather reliably so

I think he means its the same with us preordering releases from abroad as an example.

1 Like

@QuickDraw is right. What I meant was Iā€™ve been having trouble ordering the Explosive releases here to the UK until about a week prior to release. It doesnā€™t surprise me if other people outside the UK are having trouble getting UK products delivered to them. If itā€™s the same issue, Iā€™m sure @Mad_Max will be able to order it in the end. If you can get it directly from Eureka though, Iā€™d just do that to play it safe.

Looks like Amazon UK is just simply out of stock, can someone accessing the site from the UK corroborate this?

Itā€™s Not out of stock ā€¦ phew! LOL :rofl:

1 Like

itā€™s in stock - for pre order that is

No itā€™s notā€¦itā€™s available for pre-order here. Itā€™s exactly the same scenario as us trying to pre-order anything from Germany I think. Donā€™t know what the heck is the cause of it all though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was the same with all the recent explosive ones, only able to preorder the week of release. Not that it is really an issue in the end though.

1 Like

No totally. I was a bit scared that with the four recent Explosive releases I might not be able to get the cover that I wanted (I was being paranoid and thinking the better of the two might sell out) but so far touch wood Iā€™ve been able to get every one. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be the same for anybody else outside the UK.

Yeah, I know what you mean, but they all still seem to be available months after their initial release, so waiting has yet to be an issue.

2 Likes

Nice. Looks like the specs have been updated on the website to make that clear too.

Obviously it would be a great help to the SWDb if those ordering from Amazon were to click on our Link(s) before placing the pre-order: https://amzn.to/3WHUMtW

This movieā€™s page in the SWDb has been upgraded to the new ā€œSWDb 3.0ā€ format. Please have a look and let us know if thereā€™s something you can add (information, trivia, links, pictures, etc.)

damn, itā€™s stuck in Customsā€¦ I hope I still get it before the end of the monthā€¦

I have my advance press copies. DHL royally fucked me over good however, I am a raging ball of fire, what a bunch of cuntsā€¦ anyways. Will now proceed with watching it and then reviewing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

You got slammed with cu$tom$ charge$?

no, thatā€™s not up to DHL and there were no customs charges in the end (itā€™s two BD-Rs and a declared and proven value of 0 GBP) but DHL requiested proof of value etc to hand it in at customs for processing and thatā€™s a service they now charge money for. I can understand it if there was no customs declaration on it, but I received it today and it was all properly declared so theyā€™re being fuckwits. I will write to the customer protection agency about this. Theyā€™re milking folks right and left these days