Rolling Roadshow-Almeria

You’re a reasonable fella Phil - but if they start on about having left their wallet with the chaufeur … :wink:

I might whip out my Bad Mother Fucker wallet

LOL ;D

I’m on my second one of them now, it’s quite worn now, i’ll have to invest in a third!

please use the links on tarantino.info/forum then, you’ll see the banner. i personally have a few from bmfwallets.com. can’t go wrong with a bad mother fucker wallet

who is going to Almeria from the U.K.?

I’ve had a sleepless night about widhing i could go.

I’ve it’s not too late and i know how much is needed (where are you staying etc.) i may well be able to come even though it is very short notice.

My only worry is actual transportation in Almeria itself.

Yodlaf - best I pm ya. Phil H, Tigero and myself are going and meeting Seb there. Pm for details.

Just ordered the flight :slight_smile:

Yo ho ho…the more the merrier. Lookin’ forward to seeing you there Yodlaf
Hasta la pasta

… the forum and Almeria - back with a vengeance!
I’ll drink to that ;D

Sigh…she’s a long way from Canada me sons…enjoy it to the fullest and we that remain in the colonies expect a full report!!!

I remain your jealously humble servant!!!

I really would like to go and meet you guys but I don’t have time nor any money :’( !!! Y’all gotta make some pictures and show them afterwards !??! Have a fabulous stay and great fun !!!

cheers for the kind words Bluntwolf.

I’ll be taking pics as long as my phone holds out (it’s the only camera i’ve got!)

we need someone with a good camera, unfortunately i don’t have one ;-(

I don’t know if I will be there.

I hear rumors that the movie that Tarantino is going to present is “the good, the bad and the ugly” on Sunday. ¿Friday and Saturday? I don’t know … Several days for a hollywood star, I think

There is a line-bus from Almeria to San Jose (www.autocaresbernardo.com) with one stop at LOS ALBARICOQUES. That is good for saturday, but the rest of the screenings is neccesary private transport.

If you need taxi driver, there is a regular service in the zone

Telf. 669 071 442 ( I don’t know if speak english)
info@taxidegata.com
www.taxidegata.com

But, they don’t travel to CORTIJO DEL FRAILE , because the road is not asphalted.

If you have more questions, please ask me. i will try to answer

gracias, amigo

http://www.originalalamo.com/Show.aspx?id=5313

http://www.originalalamo.com/Show.aspx?id=5287

http://www.originalalamo.com/Show.aspx?id=5288

okay just to check, I just went to the official website again and these are the three locations

MAP with all locations[/url]

Friday: Cortijo el Sotillo (San Jose)

"The after-party for this screening will be held at the Cortijo el Sotillo "

Saturday: Los Albaricoques

“We are setting up the seating inside the stone circle that was the backdrop for the final showdown between Lee Van Cleef and Indio. Following the screening, we are hosting an after-party at the Hotel and Restaurant Alba, which houses a spaghetti western memorabilia collection and is within walking distance of the screen.” ([url=http://rollingroadshownews.blogspot.com/2008/05/2nd-screening-location-announce-for.html]Source[url]2008 Rolling Roadshow Tour: the Leone Edition - Google My Maps)

Sunday: Cortijo Los Frailes (near Los Albaricoques)

“The after-party for this screening is back in Los Albaricoques at the Hotel/Restaurante Alba”

[hr]

so I am both surprised the screenings are so close to each other, and i’m also surprised they’re that far outside of Almeria :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian, post:77, topic:1018”]Saturday: Los Albaricoques
we are hosting an after-party at the Hotel and Restaurant Alba, which houses a spaghetti western memorabilia collection and is within walking distance of the screen."

Sunday: Cortijo Los Frailes (near Los Albaricoques)

“The after-party for this screening is back in Los Albaricoques at the Hotel/Restaurante Alba”[/quote]

AINT THIS THE HOTEL WE ARE STAYING IN? Bloody marvellous…I will never get any sleep…he he!

Oh yes mates…I have got a 7 megapixel digital camera which is top of my list to pack…

I got an ok digital one - I’ll take that.
Oh! - And remind me guys … Brother Romaine wants us to bring back a bit of “Almerian dirt” for him. He is of course referring to a bit of ‘The Holy Land’, and not to any ‘home videos’ which may come into being. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

oh I was already thinking of picking up Almeria Dirt 4 - Return of the Beach Whores ;-(