Rita of the West / Little Rita nel West (Ferdinando Baldi, 1967)

I watched it once, and lost it at the Django scene, and Gordon Mitchellā€™s ā€œIndianā€.

Harmless enough fun this one, with some silly scenes which made me chuckle.

If you donā€™t like Rita you wonā€™t probably like this film eitherā€¦

But if you donā€™tā€¦ Rita will hit you with hammer

I like the songs, still do in fact. I guess one cannot laugh too many times with the same jokeā€¦!

I mentioned this somewhere that I found this on uTube, and itā€™s pretty bizarre, but I have to admitā€¦the section where she runs into Clint is funny as hellā€¦I keep going back to it, just too bad most of the rest of it isnā€™t as goodā€¦

Database page HERE[/url]

[url=http://forum.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/topic,93.0.html]Forum thread HERE[url]http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Little_Rita_nel_west[/url]

Liked this one enough when I watched it

Mainly for Gordon Mitchell and his ā€œSilly Bullā€ character

Fun to watch him play this role with a straight face

Songs and Rita were also fun

3 stars

Just watched this a couple times again for a review on my blog.

It has plenty of shortcomings but somehow I seem to like it more with every viewing rather than less.
I must be getting soft in my old age.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s something wrong with the link, Phil.

Thanks Bill. Not sure what happened there. Iā€™ll fix now

Nice review Phil.

1 Like

Copied from the Spagvemberfest 2022 thread:

1 Like

This movieā€™s page in the database has been updated to the new layout. Please submit reviews, facts, trivia, links, pictures etc and let us know if thereā€™s anything that needs to be corrected.

1 Like

Little Rita updated? Now, as soon as White Comanche is also updated, my life will be complete! :rofl:

2 Likes

It already is

1 Like

Either that one snuck past me or I made a conscious effort to forget about it. :wink:

2 Likes

Still havenā€™t watched this one! I noticed that itā€™s playing on Tubi right now.

Save it for when you are feeling the need for some self-flagellation. :grimacing:

1 Like

Self what??? :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s real! I promise. :rofl:

1 Like