RIP Tony Kendall

Tony Kendall died in a Rome hospital over the weekend he was 73. A full obituary will be added to Cemetery With Crosses later today.

RIP

He was a handsome man

Besides spaghettis he also did a series of ‘Kommissar X’ Eurospy movies

RIP

RIP Tony

Sad to hear this.
RIP Tony.

Oh my god. What terrible news. He was in some of my favorite films. Rest in peace brother.

Sad news indeed !

Very sad… Just noticed today that Verita Note is releasing one of the Kommisar X soundtracks on cd so had just thought of him.

Truly sad!
I love those Kommissar X movies and one of the many Westerns he did Una pistola per cento croci!, is a solid personal favorite.

RIP, Tony…many thanks!

He was great in Whip and the Body, Return of the Evil Dead, and The Lorely’s Grasp.

R.I.P Tony Kendall

Sad news. RIP :’(.

Fuck.

Sheesh, I just read about Paul Naschy and then saw this.

I’ve always thought he looked a tad like George Cooney. The two-toned hair was something of a unique look among Spaghetti leads. One of my very favorite junk Spaghettis is Carlo Croccolo’s Gunmen for One Hundred Crosses. It opens with a great close-up of his chisled face. Nice.

Never noticed this, but, when you say it…

By the way, I always use to say the George Clooney looks like my father!

Very sad news. Always thought it was a shame he wasn’t in more westerns. Weirdly, a couple of days ago i ordered the Kommissar X box set from Amazon.

Do let us know what the quality of that set is like, Silver.

Will do. Just mentioned in another thread that it doesn’t seem that quality is going to be very good at all though!

Actually the quality is pure shit and the DVD cover is awful. Just some generic picture of chicks holding guns.

But regardless I’m sure you’ll still enjoy the films!

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:19, topic:2092”]Actually the quality is pure shit and the DVD cover is awful. Just some generic picture of chicks holding guns.

But regardless I’m sure you’ll still enjoy the films![/quote]

I’m sure i will…and equally sure i’ve watched worse quality stuff but you’re right, that cover is horrendous!