Requiescant/Kill and Pray DVDs

You’re right ! This cover is very ugly ! I also hope, that Koch Meda take another one !
dicfish made a very nice Cover ! :slight_smile: Look here, in the German Dirty Pictures forum - Last page:
http://dirtypictures.phpbb8.de/post100245.html#p100245

was posted on the official facebook pages, so I guess it is

It looks more like a box of cologne than a dvd.

Don’t know what it looks like, but it certainly doesn’t look like a DVD cover

Koch needs Dicfish

I second that

can someone add the info to the SWDB, also in the dvd news part? hopefully this weekend i can fix the reply box here :slight_smile:

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:23, topic:835”]It looks more like a box of cologne than a dvd.[/quote];D

Whatever the cover, I’m just glad it’s finally being released.

I third that.

Blu-ray review from DVDBeaver here:

[url]http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film5/blu-ray_reviews_69/requiescant_blu-ray.htm[/url]

I’m a little disappointed they didn’t get Mark Damon for any of the extras, but this looks like a great release. Can’t wait to lay my hands on it.

isnt there some existing stuff from wild east and/or koch media with him?

Yeah, 15 minute interview on Train for Durango Koch disc and one on the Dead Men Don’t Count/Kill and Pray Wild East

For those who haven’t already been contacted re this, the Arrow release has now been put back to November 17-19.
Hopefully it’s worth the wait.

Is it out now, it is right? Who has it? Impressions?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ZFS8YYQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00ZFS8YYQ&linkCode=as2&tag=thequentint07-21

It is most definitely out now, although I won’t know exactly what it’s like until Christmas day, alas. Which reminds me: If any of my fellow UK-based brethren fancy my Koch Media DVD copy of Mögen Sie in Frieden Ruhen for the princely sum of “Nowt”, I’d be happy to pop it in an envelope and mail it off to the first gringo to reply. It’ll just be going in the bin otherwise.

Yep, I have my copy but haven’t got around to playing it yet. As I am currently close to death with the flu and am spending all my time lying on the sofa bed in the living room not being looked after very well by the gaggle of females in the house I may get around to it this weekend. That’s if I live that long of course.

Don’t dare to die before you have updated the alternative Top 20

Unfortunately, my copy came in the day I had to head back up to school for finals, so I won’t know till Thursday at the earliest what it looks like :pensive:

Finally git the new Arrow Blu in the player and I give it a firm thumbs up. Really nice picture quality but with the occasional lapse which, in my opinion, keeps a sense of the original and actually heightens my enjoyment.You want a Blu to be nice and sharp of course but with these sorts of films it can sometimes make them appear more pristine than they ever were in their original prints so I like a little damage left in from time to time. Just the odd scratch or line. So this one fits that bill.

The film is a good one and helped by such a nice transfer although some of the crappy props and sets are exposed a little too much in such clarity. The Rev would enjoy the cardboard cacti of course.

All in all a good release in my book and a big improvement on what I have had up to now. Keep ‘em comin’ Arrow.