Red Dead Redemption/Red Dead Redemption 2

He’s killing Mexican’s with a Gatling now. Ah, these kids today 8)

me want! my goddamn playstation overheated though…getting it fixed as soon as possible…I heard you can tie a nun to some train tracks and watch the carnage…going to hell for playing a videogame lol

Does it have anything to do with the Revolver?

I believe that between this, Call of Juarez 2 and L.A. Noir I will have to upgrade my PS2 to a PS3 !!!

Yes it’s a follow-up.

[quote=“Pacificador, post:12, topic:2366”]I believe that between this, Call of Juarez 2 and L.A. Noir I will have to upgrade my PS2 to a PS3 !!![/quote]Unfortunately I can’t play Call of Juarez as first person perspective games make me feel sick.

It’s a follow-up to Red Dead Revolver, but the gameplay is totally different. This is more like a Grand Theft Auto in the old west. The co-op and multiplayer missions are another nicely added touch.

It doesn’t have a spaghetti western soundtrack, but the soundtrack is definitely heavily influenced by Marricone, and it’s pretty awesome in its own right. You can find the songs on youtube, just search “red dead redemption soundtrack”… great stuff!

I was playing Red Dead Redemption with my 89 year old grandmother sitting in the room and someone in the game called someone a “Mick Cunt”!

Your 89 year old grandmother plays video games.

[quote=“Silence, post:17, topic:2366”]Your 89 year old grandmother plays video games.[/quote]No, she just happened to be sitting in the room.

Right ;). And I should’ve added a question mark ;).

What I meant was is there any sort of continuity between revolver and redemption?

It is called the spiritual successor to Revolver but has a different storyline and time period. Different games. In fact, I’d say it is far closer to the spiritual successor to GUN that Revolver.

To be honest I was quite disappointed with the game, it doesn’t feel much like a western at all, until I started playing the OUATITW soundtrack in the background. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have the game but have been sucked into the facebook app based on it.
Good fun having some bloody shoot outs but Lode has been severely kicking my arse.

[quote=“The Gringo, post:22, topic:2366”]To be honest I was quite disappointed with the game, it doesn’t feel much like a western at all, until I started playing the OUATITW soundtrack in the background. :P[/quote]Your a hard man to please, I think it’s outstanding.

^lol, that I’m not going to deny.

haha, these are hilarious

That weird dude running on his knees is really creepy!

That’s some mental shit!