Red Dead Redemption/Red Dead Redemption 2

looks good

Looking forward to this game too. Too bad I donā€™t have either Xbox, Playstation or whatever requested ;D.

This looks fantastic, i hope they use music scores from spaghettis like they did in Red Dead Revolver

Trailer

Mini Documentary

Heard about this too.

I loved RED DEAD REVOLVER! Used to play it way too much. Nowadays, I am not so much into games. I sold all of my gaming equipment several months ago, as a matter of fact.
This game does look great, though!

Yes I mentioned this in another obscure thread somewhereā€¦ It does look impressive. GTA with horses.

I remember GUN being pretty much GTA with horses already.

Red Dead Revolver was fabulous IMO ! With all the familiar scores, nice atmo and all. Iā€™d like to play RD Redemption but I donā€™t have the equipment, just my old PS2 :ā€™( !!!

I donā€™t even have that ;D!

Well, it has been some time since my friends and I used to play Red Dead and similar games (Resident Evil etc.) all the time. Actually when we were about your age Silence. One of my friends has got a PS3 though I might get a chance to test ā€œRDRIIā€ā€¦

Yeahā€¦a lot of people liked GUN. I sort of liked it, but to be honestā€¦I couldnā€™t control the horses very well so never got very far into the game! ;D
I sold the game after trying to play it for about three months.

I actually liked GUN almost as much as Revolver and didnā€™t have a problem with the horse, in fact riding around with the horse was my favorite part! I hated the last boss though. Heā€™s was so hard to beat and it wasnā€™t very western like. You basically fight him inside some wierd cave or something.

It looks like Redemption will incorporate some Zapata elements into it. I wonder if the story has connections with Revolver at all?

Anyone got this yet?

I went to the store at midnight to get it on thursday night/friday morning.

Fantastic stuff, Iā€™m finiding it hard to put down.

Did they use Spaghetti Western scores?

[quote=ā€œSilence, post:2, topic:2366ā€]Did they use Spaghetti Western scores?[/quote]Not this time unfortunately but donā€™t let that put you off.

I donā€™t have a PS3 so I donā€™t really have an option :ā€™(.

[quote=ā€œSilence, post:4, topic:2366ā€]I donā€™t have a PS3 so I donā€™t really have an option :ā€™(.[/quote]have you got an Xbox360 because itā€™s on that too?

No.

I ā€˜splitā€™ it with my son & he hasnā€™t put it down yet. He likes it. He showed me how the main character can get drunk. I can relate. :wink:

[quote=ā€œIā€¦Iā€¦Idiot, post:7, topic:2366ā€]I ā€˜splitā€™ it with my son & he hasnā€™t put it down yet. He likes it. He showed me how the main character can get drunk. I can relate. ;)[/quote]I did that too ;D

I was at the bar and though that spending $2 a drink must do something, I thought it was going to open something up maybe, not just stagger about ;D

Iā€™m wanted at the moment, I accidentally shot a deputy or something, they started shooting at me so i had to shoot back and kill the fuckers!