Re: Once upon a time in the bore

(sartana1968) #1

[quote=“chameleon, post:416, topic:322”]Well, to me it does, and it never crossed my mind that it was too American in feel and what not.
Without a doubt, this is the GREATEST spaghetti western of all time. The ultimate.
And the beautiful soundtrack even makes more special. A Masterpiece. There, just my two cents! :)[/quote]
a masterpiece of my top 20 bottom movies
a very long bore and an empty movie

(Mickey13) #2

[quote=“sartana1968, post:1, topic:3130”]a masterpiece of my top 20 bottom movies
a very long bore and an empty movie[/quote]
HAHAHAHA ;D
Good joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

(sartana1968) #3

[quote=“Mickey13, post:2, topic:3130”]HAHAHAHA ;D
Good joke. :P[/quote]
joke for you not for me

(sartana1968) #4

eat your trash ‘Once upon a time in the bore’ and don’t talk much boy :wink:

(sartana1968) #5

sorry but i don’t understand why this movie it’s sooooo great ???

Once Upon a Time in the West / C’era una volta il West (Sergio Leone, 1968)
(ION BRITTON) #6

Can’t see who directed this and in which year in the thread title.

(El Topo) #7

Ok Sartana1976 we already know you don’t like the film, wich is fine with me, cause its always a good thing to know.
Maybe you should try doing a review, with pics posted on, of one of the SW you don’t find boring

(Yodlaf Peterson) #8

[quote=“ION BRITTON, post:6, topic:3130”]Can’t see who directed this and in which year in the thread title.[/quote];D

(Mickey13) #9

You can also direct your own, homemade version of Once Upon A Time In The West, under that title. More bar brawls, raping, chases, scalping and you can include a reference to a Friday The 13th. I’ve a feeling it would be an interesting flick. ;D

(Reverend Danite) #10

[size=14pt]It’s o.k. - they’re not dead, just bored shitless![/size]

(scherpschutter) #11

[size=14pt]“Is that Little Timmie?”[/size]

[size=14pt]“No, that’s Sartana1968 after a well-deserved McBain treatment!”[/size]

(El Topo) #12

That is an unfare treatment for Sartana1168, he can’t respond the same way, cause he can’t upload pics ;D

(tomas) #13

well, then it is up to you, i’m afraid