Quentin Tarantino fans

1 Like

I can’t keep up. I am months behind on the podcast, haven’t quite finished Cinema Speculation,and now that? :wink:

https://wiki.tarantino.info/index.php/Cinema_Speculation

My review

Please also follow furiouscinema.com for more 70s stuff and an upcoming episode of the podcast on this topic! I will be chatting with @TheSwede shortly!

Sonny and Jed is the first click in today’s new episode of the Video Archives Podcast btw

2 Likes

Could THE MOVIE CRITIC be Quentin Tarantino’s final movie?

2 Likes

No. He might say it is but, eventually, a script will come along that he will say he just had to come out of retirement to make. Then, the buzz will start about Tarantino’s return and people will line up at the theater to see it. :laughing:

2 Likes

Crazy. I always thought he’d finish with another gangster film or western. I always wanted another kind of Reservoir Dogs or Pulp Fiction.

I’ve always thought he’ll make more than just ten, despite what he says. Time will tell I suppose.

1 Like

Chatted about Quentin on BBC radio, you can listen here, starts at 2:05 roughly

5 Likes

Very good, Seb.

Excellent stuff. I’m a big Colin Murray fan by the way. A great broadcaster.

2 Likes

Is that Seb or Wolfman Jack over there? :grinning:

This is pretty cool

i just watched that last night. it would be cool if he did the whole book.

well first he probably has to wait and see if he gets sued like hell :stuck_out_tongue:

omg i didnt realize that voiceover was AI at first, i thought that was QT! it actually sounded really good in a precise, clear way.

fell for it at first, too

3 Likes

Obviously there’s every chance he’ll return to The Movie Critic but, to be completely honest, I always thought it sounded a little underwhelming. I mean I think I read somewhere that he considered Once Upon a Time in Hollywood to be his big final flourish and that his last movie would be smaller, more intimate, like an epilogue to his career; but, still. The Movie Critic never had me especially intrigued or engaged (I’m sure it would’ve been a good movie in the end though, of course).

Lots of chatter on social media this morning hoping for that fabled “Vernita Green’s Daughter” conclusion to the Kill Bill saga, which would be pretty cool; but, personally, I’d be properly excited were he to return to the idea of making a Star Trek picture. “Again with the motherf#ckin’ Klingons! Beam me the f#ck up on outta here, Scottie. I need a tasty beverage, then I gotta give Yeoman Rand a f#ckin’ foot massage!”

2 Likes