Quentin Tarantino fans

I’ve never heard anything about that shot, and I’ve been a Tarantino fan for half my life so I feel like I would if it was a thing. I’m only twenty six though so I obviously never saw it when it came out.

All the info on the book, updated daily

https://wiki.tarantino.info/index.php/Once_Upon_a_Time_in_Hollywood_by_Quentin_Tarantino#Translations

There is a version of FAFDM in which the flashback is shared between Volonte and Van Cleef. Alex Cox has seen this and written about it in his book. There is no way a genre expert like Cox would invent this.

was this supposed to go somewhere else?

No, it is appropriate to post it here as it fits into the discussion regarding the Mandela effect.

1 Like

He did not invent this, I assume his memory just fooled him.

The fact that nobody here or elsewhere has seen such a version, at least that nobody holds such a version, should make you suspicious.

Count me as 1 of the Millions that Absolutely Remember Her Having Braces

No Doubt in my Mind She Had Braces

In my mind too …

Maybe the Bond fans should start a petition asking for digitally changing this to improve the scene … :wink:

1 Like

More stuff! See new footage from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and learn about all translations to its novelization

This looks amazing

Basterds galore! We introduce you to the Inglourious Basterds 4K UltraHD BluRay with infos and links to all the editions around the world. Check it out:

Arrow bare bones re-releases out today, but seems like they might also sell out fast…

For those interested

1 Like

“Warner Brothers, or whoever has it in their hands to make this edition truly go global and reach every movie-loving household, in the name of TJ Hooker’s William Shattner: make it so.”

Excellent review sir, although “Make it so” is Patrick Stewart, not William Shatner.

QT goes full Raylan

I’m looking forward to the Justified revival, but I just don’t know if it will be the same without my family’s ancestorial home of Harlan County, Kentucky serving as the setting (though none of it was actually filmed there) for the majority of the shenanigans and shootings.

Loved Justified. Great series

CINEMA SPECULATION hits in October

All info: Cinema Speculation - The Quentin Tarantino Archives

2 Likes

Tarantino fans get your podcast subscription ready for tomorrow

1 Like