Psychedelic/ hippie SWs?

Doesn’t he have more that silly 60s fashion like Austin Powers :smiley:

That isn’t hippie fashion is it?

I don’t know what it’s called ???

It may not be hippie man, but it sure is groovy baby and it freaks me out.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:20, topic:886”]Hello INTERPOL :smiley: :o !!
I got a guy here who’s been on the weed and he’s “confessed” !!
Yes hes “Bad” but claims there was NO “Harm” In it :smiley: ;D ;)[/quote]
Well, you’re right. What’s the Harm, or harm.
By the way, my last name translates to Cipolla in Italian, in case you run out of Harm jokes.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:23, topic:886”]Well, you’re right. What’s the Harm, or harm.
By the way, my last name translates to Cipolla in Italian, in case you run out of Harm jokes.[/quote]

OK Bad LT thanks for the fun reply and information about Cipolla (onion) ;D
There may be an occasional little joke…who knows… :o
You also had some fun over on the Amazon Forum eh eh :smiley: :wink: I hope you are VOTING !

[quote=“Lindberg, post:21, topic:886”]Doesn’t he have more that silly 60s fashion like Austin Powers :smiley:

That isn’t hippie fashion is it?

I don’t know what it’s called ???[/quote]

he looks more like a beatnik

What is this amazon forum I keep hearing about? i never knew amazon had a forum.

Isn’t ‘Matalo!’ a psychedelic Spaghetti Western with its Acid Rock soundtrack and trippy visuals?

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:24, topic:886”]OK Bad LT thanks for the fun reply and information about Cipolla (onion) ;D
There may be an occasional little joke…who knows… :o
You also had some fun over on the Amazon Forum eh eh :smiley: :wink: I hope you are VOTING ![/quote]
I have never posted on the Amazon forum.

But you sure been reading a bit on it :wink: ;D

Night of the Serpent/Nest of Vipers - our heroine takes peote. (Peote, however does not take heroin … sorry :P)

Well, in fact Banjo looks like very… hm… strange…

He’s suspicious! ;D

Stengel is, too, but he’s not a hippie, simply a feminine man. ;D

[quote=“Sieglinde, post:30, topic:886”]Well, in fact Banjo looks like very… hm… strange…

He’s suspicious! ;D

Stengel is, too, but he’s not a hippie, simply a feminine man. ;D[/quote]

Welcome back Jill

Absolutely!

Yes I am… ;D

I lost my former account - my email died. I had to register again.

But you have retained your style

Yes - I’m a Wagner fan, too.
Crazy thing - I forgot my login, not my password (that’s the same now), and my former e-mail is dead… so I cannot re-send the datas.

Welcome back, Jill

Thought it was you when you mentioned Claudio Camaso

Review of 10.000 Dollari per un Massacro coming up by the end of next week

(UNA PISTOLA PER RINGO review nearly finished)

I seems I’m the only woman who loves the beautiful dark bandit… ;D
I’ve seen 10,000 dollars in Italian, with no subtitle. I understand very few Italian… but the plot wasn’t very complicated.

Well, in fact it’s nothing hippie in it - we better should go into tthe topic of this movie :wink:

Nero had some HUGE sideburns in The Mercenary… does that count?

No sideburns is not hippie at all, it’s just 70s fashion

Eastwood as Dirty Harry had big sideburns, and he was certainly not hippie

On the contrary, he was anti-hippie

Yeah, you’re right, Lindberg. Me being a big Dirty Harry fan, I shoulda thought of that.

I agree wholeheartedly… Matalo is by far the most psychedelic SW that I have seen to date. It’s pretty full-on psychedelic the whole way through.
I also agree that Blindman has a hippy vibe, but it’s not out & out psychedelic…
SW are truly a product of their time, so I suppose it was inevitable that some hippy ethos & fashion would find it’s way into many of the films. Then, of course there’s the fuzz guitar present in most SW soundtracks…