Post a Pic

I find it very moving and very environmentally destructive.

here’s a pic of what you’re talking about - the Black Tears. They float to the surface directly below the memorial and float on the surface.

While shooting darts the other night, I stumbled across this just hanging on the wall. We travel to a lot of private clubs (VFW, IBEW, etc.). Since this was a Veterans Of Foreign War club, this was hanging on the wall…

Pretty cool!

A fellow forumite’s mention that he had just been on holiday in our beautiful Lake District got me thinking of my own trip there a couple of years ago. So thought I’d post a pic to show folks from other parts of the world what it looks like.

This is my favourite of the lakes, Buttermere.

Cool pic Phil - that is really amazing

Amazing shot indeed! Is this a photo taken by you or just a random pick? I’m in awe.

Ok. With Halloween just around the corner, here is a family shot…

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:46, topic:1870”]Ok. With Halloween just around the corner, here is a family shot…

[/quote]
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes, this is my shot. Took it while taking an early morning walk around the lake during our camping holiday there a couple of years back. I was pretty pleased with how it came out. The light and the stillness of the water actually made it very easy. Just frame, and shoot.
Here’s another couple I took at the same time. Same lake, different positions.

Nice pics Phil. Thanks for contributing to this thread. That makes 3 of us. BTW, that is my family last Halloween. Check out these guys. Another pic taken in Salem Mass.

giddy up

Yeah, we need more cheesy pics of board members 8)

Where was the photo taken then Bad Lieutenant ?

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:50, topic:1870”]Yeah, we need more cheesy pics of board members 8)

[/quote]

I didn’t know they were remaking Miami Vice again. Points for the attire Harm!

Do we?

Nice one, Dillinger.

Last friday at my sister’s wedding at Ermerstrand (http://www.ermerstrand.nl/)

Haha, thanks. My sister installed a dress code: White with a hint of summer.

White suits are great for weddings. In june friends of mine got married and I wore one as well. It was the perfect thing.

One cheesy photo coming up!!!

You like your ice cream don’t ya!

It’s actually Shave Ice - way better than any snow cone or Italian Ice.

and yes I love my Ice Cream.

I had shave ice in Hawaii as well, loved it there, which island are you on in the photo?

I had Shave Ice in Waikiki, Maui, and Kauai. This was taken in Maui the place with the best Shave Ice.