Post a Pic

Self explanatory. Interesting photos you took or pics of yourself (although few here would bite). This is a picture I took in Gloucester Mass (US) in front of the fisherman’s memorial statue (seen in The Perfect Storm). That is actually an anchor but I shot it to look like a cross overseeing the vast ocean to which many never return.

The great city of Boston, taken from Log Wharf.

Nice photo’s…what camera did you use ?

A shit Canon A590. I have to take a lot of photos just to get a few good ones. Very little zoom & slow shutter (which sometimes I use to my advantage)

…Like that

Salem Mass. Witch trials y’all

Nice pics I…I… The boston one looks like it would make a great postcard. I love city light skyline photos.

Here’s another B&W typical of the dunes seen on our local beaches. For Sherp & Ennio who aren’t fans of the sunshine

In homage to all the Horror’s I’ve been watching lately. This was taken last Halloween & yes, I did carve that pumpkin.

I should have named the thread I…Idiot’s post a pic

cool photos posted I…I…Idiot. well done.

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:8, topic:1870”]Here’s another B&W typical of the dunes seen on our local beaches. For Sherp & Ennio who aren’t fans of the sunshine

[/quote]

That’s how the dunes look like on our shores too

This is the best song ever written about this feeling to be born and live in a country where the cold winds are blowing forever; it’s in French, but with English subtitles:

Took a 5 minute ride from my house today & played tourist. This is a pic of Where the ‘shot heard round the world’ was fired sparking the official beginning to the Revolutionary War. - YouTube
Frisbee anyone?

nice photos I…I…Idiot

here’s a pic of me:

Well look who resurrected like a Hammer film. Aphechre, how’ve you been. I don’t know whats funnier, your Nosferatu reference or the fact that you’ve been back on this forum for 5 minutes & been the only person other than me to post s pic on this thread.

[quote=“autephex, post:14, topic:1870”]nice photos I…I…Idiot

here’s a pic of me:
[/quote]

Looks like me in the morning.

If you look at your avatar, it looks like it’s staring at Noseferatu & Nos is staring back. Weird.

Well spotted !

Look what I found at the beach yesterday. And no, that’s not a giant crab but a small lobster.

haha! :smiley:

speaking of beach… here’s a pic from a different forum i thought was interesting