Post a Pic

What are you, the DJ from the Black lagoon?

[quote=“autephex, post:20, topic:1870”]haha! :smiley:

speaking of beach… here’s a pic from a different forum i thought was interesting
[/quote]

Shame there was not a couple of beers in the photo.

Is this the briefcase from Pulp Fiction?

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:1, topic:1870”]Self explanatory. Interesting photos you took or pics of yourself (although few here would bite). This is a picture I took in Gloucester Mass (US) in front of the fisherman’s memorial statue (seen in The Perfect Storm). That is actually an anchor but I shot it to look like a cross overseeing the vast ocean to which many never return.

[/quote]
Nice, I saw The Perfect Storm this summer. Not so perfect for the fishermen…

Not so great of a movie but a very tragic story. Being lost/drown at sea is not the way to go. On a lighter side here’s a pic of what I saw when I came home tonight

Great photo, it reminds me of this painting:

Really like that painting !

inspired by Idiot’s love of photography here’s a small portion of my trip to Hawaii

USS Arizona BB-39 Memorial

On the deck of USS Missouri BB-63

I took this one from the plane as we returned to Honolulu - USS Missouri is on the left of the Memorial

Maui

Land Bridge near Black Sand Beach in Maui

Waterfall that was filmed for Fantasy Island on Kauai

Canyon on Kauai

Looks like a good trip FT.
I went to Hawaii about 10 years ago but never got out of Waikiki. The other islands look beautiful.

It was an amazing trip Phil. Maui and Kauai are great places to see.

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:28, topic:1870”]
On the deck of USS Missouri BB-63[/quote]

Purely by coincidence I bought a copy of Tora! Tora! Tora! only a couple of hours ago …

that’s a coincidence for sure Sherp

[quote=“Frank Talby, post:28, topic:1870”]
On the deck of USS Missouri BB-63[/quote]

Thanks for contributing for what has turned into my own personal thread. Great pics. Is that you? You don’t look a thing like LVC :smiley: I am jealous though, Hawaii looks AWESOME!

One of the members who look better than their avatar

Wish I could say that about myself

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:34, topic:1870”]One of the members who look better than their avatar

Wish I could say that about myself[/quote]

Thanks Sherp.

Yes it’s me… how did you guess?

Hey Idiot, he’s brave enough to post his picas well

And your NOT! Wuss :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

That would be weird if you just put one of your buddies photo out there or even worse a complete stranger. Kind of like how wallets come with a picture already in it. RE: Pearl Harbor. Isn’t it weird how one of those ships still leaks oil to this day?

Don’t worry brother, this weekend hopefully. Don’t you dare think I wont pay my debts. I did lose the bet.

the ‘Seinfeld’ bet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Ob_QmJu2o