Planing to release my own SW DVD's

I’m completely satisfied now and hope everyone else are too ;).

[quote=“dicfish, post:40, topic:2222”]
Ive done my best. ;D

Edit:
Added the “George hilton is…”
[/quote]

[size=14pt]FANTASTIC[/size] 8)

Excellent work dicfish - but you do have a master copy Silence?

Excellent dicfish. You’re hired!

No, but that’s not the big problem.

As problems go for a project of tis sort I would have thought it was bug enough ???

Well I better restore the things that needs to be restored the last thing I do about this DVD cause I’ve got no software ;D.

silence, i think whatever the finished product looks like it will be a fantastic dvd.
the fact that you love these films that much really shows your passion for the genre.
like it said good luck.
dicfish, the cover you have made looks just fine so far!!! :slight_smile:

Very nice cover, dicfish!
I don’t care much for this film, but I would certainly buy a copy of your release, Silence!
Best of luck with the project!

Eh, not having a decent copy of the movie may well be the biggest problem you’ll run into.

‘Normally’ when people start a project of this sort they have a decent master or know where to get one and want to get it ‘out to the public’. Starting out with nothing but the wish to release a given movie seems like it may be a long way going. Not that it can’t be done of course…

The latest cover is by the way way better than the first and as said elsewhere much better than stuff at this level usually gets released with so nice !

Any updates, silence?

Nope, nothing new.

But now I seriously need the film ;). Anyone could send a copy?

Just wait for the dvd. I heard some Swedish kid was gonna release it.
Oh wait… never mind :wink:

been wanting to buy it silence, if i do i can make you a copy so u can get your project started i promise

Gracias, señor DL ;).

Laziest film distributor everrrr…

;D

SILENCE I AM MOST LIKELY GOING TO BUY THE DVDR BUT IT HAS HEBREW SUBS ON IT AND IT IS IN ENGLISH.
I REALLY WANT TO SEE THIS FILM YOU TALKED ME INTO GETTING IT I CAN RIP YOU A COPY AS SOON AS I GET IT

Djangolive, you´re not gonna pay for this quality I hope?

I sure hope Silence will come up with something better than this, otherwise he won´t be selling many copies.

YOU GOT A COPY YOU CAN SEND ME? I CAN TRADE FOR SOMETHING IF YOU WANT
THAT IS PRETTY SHITTY QUALITY!!!