Planing to release my own SW DVD's

silence, i will take one also.
just hope i do not end up paying more for postage than the dvd!

I remember Stop Gap doing something similar with their releases. Each unit had a sheriff’s badge with a number on it.

[quote=“django live, post:21, topic:2222”]silence, i will take one also.
just hope i do not end up paying more for postage than the dvd![/quote]

No I don’t think postage will be too outrageous. Maybe a set price of $4 US across Europe and $5 for across the atlantic per DVD sounds reasonable.

I have worked a little bit on a cover (credits, etc. are missing yet)…the question is: where do we place the “…/100”-text?

Looks great!

I need the following things:

1. A longer summary than that we have in our database.
  2. Some kind of Copyright text.

Nice cover!
@ Silence: if you get serious I might have some option to get subs for kebabwesterns
(if enough people are interested)

[quote=“dicfish, post:24, topic:2222”]I have worked a little bit on a cover (credits, etc. are missing yet)…the question is: where do we place the “…/100”-text?[/quote]Looking good dicfish

i think a good place to put the …/100 would be the top right corner of the back cover. :wink:

The Cover is almost finished.

I just need a longer summary of the plot.

Very eye catchng…good work.

Sounds interesting, silcence. Good luck!

Going by that cover, a film with George Hilton, and as long as the film was relaeased as ALL region, i 'd certainly have one. good idea silence, good luck with it if you decide to :slight_smile:

This is a great idea Silence! Good luck and I hope all go well! The DVD cover is amazing, dicfish.

Thanks for the support everyone! Thanks for the cover Dicfish! Thanks for the tips BL! Thanls for the poster P.Pereira!

Re the cover:

I don’t think it needs more work than the synopsis for the moment! Could anyone here that’s seen the film do that? Then I only need to hire someone to go to the DVD factories ;).

Re Kebeb Westerns:

I’d be interested in knowing…

I’ll definately be up for one of these btw.

You’re not going to tell me you haven’t got it? It’s gonna be hard releasing a film without a master.
Or, are you going to do a Lego adaptation of Kitosch :wink:

Yes it has got to be a decent master (proper aspect ratio and uncut) for it to warrant releasing at all. If it is ‘just’ another vhs-master it will probably be enough just ‘publishing’ it on places like cinemageddon :slight_smile:

Also the overall packaging has to look nice. If it looks like something I could have put together myself I will probably not buy it. The above cover is too muddy looking for my taste but that is just me. I would rather have taken advantage of some of the original artwork and built a cover around that.

I prefer the original artwork too, nevertheless dicfish’s photoshop ability shown in this cover is way better than most of the crap used nowadays.

I would really like a cover built around the original artwork too. Dicfish has done a great job but I love this poster:

[quote=“p.pereira, post:15, topic:2222”]This might help too:

[/quote]

I hope we give you too much work - but it shouldn’t be too hard.

Ive done my best. ;D

Edit:
Added the “George hilton is…”