Don´t restore them, it will cost you a shit load of cash. If the film is rare enough and it´s factory pressed, people will buy it anyway. Just make sure the audio is in synch and that it´s not cropped to shit.
1. Pretend you own the rights, to hell with actually buying them. As long as there's no sign of other companies releasing it, you should be fine.
2. Go to a dvd factory and examine the possibilities (price etc.) of getting it pressed there. Make sure you get the see the glass master before okaying the project.
3. You now have, let's say, a hundred factory pressed dvd's. Get someone from this forum, or yourself, to design a cover in exchange for a copy.
4. Get a good deal at a printshop for the jackets.
5. Get a good deal for dvd keep cases.
6. Put the jackets and dvd's in the cases.
7. Spread the word. SWDB seems the best place to start.
Voila. You're a dvd distributor.