[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:4, topic:2222”]Don´t restore them, it will cost you a shit load of cash. If the film is rare enough and it´s factory pressed, people will buy it anyway. Just make sure the audio is in synch and that it´s not cropped to shit.
- Pretend you own the rights, to hell with actually buying them. As long as there’s no sign of other companies releasing it, you should be fine.
- Go to a dvd factory and examine the possibilities (price etc.) of getting it pressed there. Make sure you get the see the glass master before okaying the project.
- You now have, let’s say, a hundred factory pressed dvd’s. Get someone from this forum, or yourself, to design a cover in exchange for a copy.
- Get a good deal at a printshop for the jackets.
- Get a good deal for dvd keep cases.
- Put the jackets and dvd’s in the cases.
- Spread the word. SWDB seems the best place to start.
Voila. You’re a dvd distributor.[/quote]In other words it’s not happenin’?
I suggest waiting till your older Silence. Not because your young but becuase you’re going to need a steady job for such an undertaking. But why not think of this as a career choice for when you’re older.