Original vhs covers

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:220, topic:438”]Yodlaf–
I will be adding as many of these to the database as I can over the next few weeks. As time goes on, look for them to appear on the respective film’s picture page under either the category titles of either “video cover” or “other”.
Some great covers, amigo![/quote]Nice one Chris 8)

I’ll get some more covers scanned too.

]

[

I know it’s not VHS…
I’m not a collector as you might expect, but these I just wanted to share with people here.

Time to start scanning for me too…

[quote=“Hungry_bear, post:222, topic:438”]]

[

I know it’s not VHS…
I’m not a collector as you might expect, but these I just wanted to share with people here.[/quote]
They are very collectible though. Nice ones!

[quote=“Hungry_bear, post:222, topic:438”]]

[

I know it’s not VHS…
I’m not a collector as you might expect, but these I just wanted to share with people here.[/quote]Very nice

i’ve got the middle Companeros one somewhere, i’ve also got a Django Kill like this.

@ Yodlav Peterson,
You’ve watched them?
How is the quality?
(I only know 8 mm from what my father shot when I was young)
I’ll lent his projector sometimes soon.

The last one is also Companeros I think,
You know how long running time a box like these contains?

[quote=“Hungry_bear, post:227, topic:438”]@ Yodlav Peterson,
You’ve watched them?
How is the quality?
(I only know 8 mm from what my father shot when I was young)
I’ll lent his projector sometimes soon.

The last one is also Companeros I think,
You know how long running time a box like these contains?[/quote]I’ve not watched them, just got them for the sake of it because they look nice.

1.I’ve never had a super 8 player
2.I don’t understand German ;D

No idea, i suspect they are just 20 mins or something.

The 1st one’s Black Jack, right? Just warning you that they messed up the ending in the german version! I like your new avatar by the way!

Which one Silence?
This one?

The 1st one is this film in the database:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Quattro_inesorabili,_I

Ok, then it’s not that one.

But they did use the picture from the Black Jack poster:

A guy I know from cinehound forum (petcor80) just got this one in. I don’t think he minds me sharing this beauty:

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:233, topic:438”]A guy I know from cinehound forum (petcor80) just got this one in. I don’t think he minds me sharing this beauty:

[/quote]

How trashy…

Front of the cover reminds of a cover I used to have for a cannibal film from the 70’s.

Hehe yeah, it looks a bit cannibalish!

A great little haul today. Picked these up in Rotterdam from a collector who did this stuff away. I´m happy B) There´s more stuff, non spaghetti, will take pics of those later.

Very nice. Used to have The Hunting Party on the Warner big box, but different cover. Sometimes vhs labels did different covers though, as you probably know.

What a great bunch of spaghetti you’ve got there! Well done sir.

The only one I have of these is the same Gunman’s Hands - 'scept mine’s a betamax (I didn’t notice at the time). ???

Thanks, amigos!

Some seriously rare tapes among them. Some of those tapes I´ve never even seen before, like this Ringo with his golden pistol or His gun was his God. Some of the films are also new to me. Curious aobut Five giants from Texas and Montana trap.