Online shop review topic

Did you pay with Paypal ?

I did, so I’m hoping it’ll get shipped in the next couple of days.

Used them once some time ago… Had no problems… Fast shipping etc.

Cool, that’s a bit of a relief to hear.

I bought a couple of Global Video discs from FarEastFlix last year, everything went fine.

You mean you got them in the mailbox today?

Nope, the package was too big so I had to go pick it up from the local post office.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, it took around a week from ordering for the package to arrive… at the post office.

Sounds like good service.

I forgot to leave my update on Far East Flix.
I received my order in just under 2 weeks. They’re based in the US & I’m in the UK, so pretty quick really. I have no complaints & wouldn’t hesitate to use them again in the future.

will have to check into Far East Flix… Looking for a good US retailer as HKFlix isn’t stocking much these days

anyone know of any other US based shops?

Has anyone used Cine City for buying factory pressed DVDs?
If so, how is their service?

Used them once. About 2 weeks delivery to the U.K.

maybe i’m being an idiot, but i can’t find how to see westerns on Far East Flix??

i found the global video discs by searching for global video, but how do you browse for the westerns?

Can only find the Global ones like you…perhaps they do not have any other ones …

Pretty sure that’s all they have.

Where can we pick up Franco Cleefs DVDs?

Has anyone ordered from Cultcine? Any problems with them? Where are they located?

Any suggestions as to where to pick up SW DVDs in the USA? I had always relied on XPloited.

Cultcine is the worst piece of garbage in the business, as someone put it :smiley:

:smiley:

Best shops I currently know of in the US are DVDEmpire, DVDPacific, and HKFLix

maybe if I can ever make myself stop buying DVDs and pay my bills, I will look into opening a shop… would be fun

I would really like to know if anyone knows of a good place to order Koch releases from in the US, as I cannot find any and a bit apprehensive about shipping costs from amazon in germany … would also be open to non-US sites with decent international shipping rates

just went through the checkout process and to order from amazon.de one disc, will charge a shipping fee of 14,00 EUR… more than the price of the disc :-\

Just checked the shipping costs of the German post. It’s 13,90 € for a small packet up to 2 kg in the US or elsewhere outside of Europe (except Ruritania of course).
But I think if you buy all 3 of the next Koch SWs (or even more DVDs) at amazon.de you will still have to pay only the 14 €.