One More to Hell / Uno di più all’inferno (Giovanni Fago, 1968)

10th credited Rex Purdom surely is an alias, maybe for the otherwise uncredited Lino Coletta or Goffredo Unger?
Roberto Antonelli (as Robert Anthony) looks to be Ernest Ward’s constant companion. Antonelli (a pic from the internet) and in Romeo And Juliet.

Adolfo Belletti is the elixir salesman whose wares are destroyed when Aldo Cecconi uses his table as a shield. First pic is from Tom’s blog.

Mirko Valentin is credited in 10.000 dollari per un massacro, on the left, and here with credited maestro d’armi, Rinaldo Zamperla.

Franco Aloisi has mostly TV credits but is the lead in Sogni proibiti di Don Galeazzo curato di campagna which is available on YouTube. He is the suspicious bank guard, Fred, who keeps hearing noises from the trunk. To his right, isn’t that Ugo Adinolfi?

Pino Sciacqua is also credited in Vendetta per vendetta (livery proprietor) and Due volte Giuda (cantina customer). Here he is the nervous bartender, urging customers to take their confrontations outside.

Also present as the piano player: Giorgio Gruden and Alberigo Donadeo, a bank customer.

1 Like

Yes it’s Ugo, 100% certain.

1 Like

4/5 stars. Terrific spaghetti for me.

Another interesting finding…

October 13, 1968
That’s where the Italian title of La diligencia de los condenados is coming from!

3 Likes

There is now a poll for this one on the original post at the top of the page :arrow_up:

1 Like

One I’ve just revisited while picking out a few WE releases to watch. Enjoyed it. Entertaining for sure. 3/5 for me.

4 Likes