Ninja Say Your Prayers (2010, Harm Siepel)

I have this technology, and the corner shop has the ketchup. :slight_smile:

Ninja vs Django

I couldnĀ“t sleep last night, so I got up and made a storyboard for a scene. It will be about an undead cowboy facing a ninja. There will be about 32 cuts, and it will be approximately 3 -4 minutes long.

I will be shooting around my appartment complex, and on my balcony tomorrow.

Here are some of the props:

Django:

• Pistol
  • Horse
  • Hat
  • Zombie mask
  • Beans
  • Cigar

Ninja:

• Gloves
  • Swords
  • Vodka
    ā€¦ and of course black ninja pants and black longsleeve

Other:

• Bullet hole stickers
  • Dollars (ā€˜heaven bank notesā€™ from a Chinese supermarket)
  • Bat
  • Beet juice (blood)
  • Blowjob painting I made

This is gonna be hilarious, with that stupid horse and other fake props 8)

Letā€™s do this some time!

Gotta do some more shooting, but here are a couple of screens from the raw footage:

very nice, I like the first screen
Iā€™d use it for the credit sequence

That screenshot is one of the few examples that turned out as good as on the storyboard. The restā€¦ not so. But Iā€™m not too worried, as I will be venturing off into comedy territory. Sort of.
Yesterday I had to do everything myself; the two parts and the filming. Today my girlfriend works at home and I will get her to do some camera work. For instance, in the second screenshot I am holding a sword, but you canā€™t tell. This will be done again, with zoom this time. I did more than half of the shooting yesterday, today I will wrap that up. Editing wonā€™t be hard as I already laid it out in the storyboard, so Iā€™ll just follow that. The most work will be finding and adding the sound effects. Iā€™m not looking forward to that at all, as it had been a bitch the previous time also.

By the way, tomorrow Iā€™m heading to Istanbul with my father, who has acted in a short of mine. As common with ninja films, I will recycle that existing material and do some new scenes with him. He doesnā€™t know it yet, but Iā€™m sure I can persuade him. Iā€™ll have a ninja kill him, or something like that. Either way, there will be some Istanbul in the film, so thatā€™s nice. Haha, the cheapest ninja film ever shot in three or four different countries. Some Austrian mountains, some Turkish mosquesā€¦ nice!

By the way:

Damn, it gets dark fast. I now only need the final death scene of Django and then IĀ“m done shooting. But as this is chronologically last I can start editing anyway.

was there any harm done to the beans in this picture?

Yeah, undead Django eats them rather sloppily.