Ninja Say Your Prayers (2010, Harm Siepel)

Aaaah! Kechtup knife!

Great image for the t-shirts!

Thanks! Will probably lose those high brow critics very quickly within the next couple of scenes ;D

[quote=“Dillinger, post:21, topic:2196”]Aaaah! Kechtup knife!

Great image for the t-shirts![/quote]
Heinz indeed :smiley:

Gimme your best!

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:22, topic:2196”]Thanks! Will probably lose those high brow critics very quickly within the next couple of scenes ;D
Heinz indeed :D[/quote]

Not Harm?

A bit of plot has unraveled in my brain:

There will be a scene before the fireworks scene. In this particular scene it is new year’s eve and the black ninja goes out to steal a 5 1/4 floppy disk (you know 'em from way back). Then follows the fireworks scene which is going to have the credits over it.

A gangster is ordered to get back the floppy disk that has, of course, super important information. He must go after the black ninja who is supposedly in the mountains somewhere. However, in the mountains there is not only a black ninja, but also a white one. Of course the gangster gets to the wrong one first and kills him. But no floppy disk. So he finds out he got the wrong ninja. This causes a bit of a jam, because now the white ninja is pissed and starts to fight back from the grave (so to speak).

[size=10pt]Genius!![/size]

Haha, thanks. I´ve been thinking of some of the criticism and how it (so far) doesn’t add up. I must avoid that and snap it in the bud quickly or thewhole thing will become utterly random. So with these upcoming developments the fireworks and the mountains all of a sudden make sense.

I’m going to put all the scenes on Youtube, but not in chronological order, so at a first glance it might seem a jumbled mess. But now I’m confident it will actuall be somewhat coherent. The end product I will probably premiere at some torrent site, unless I get some crazy distributor to put it on dvd.

For the gangster I’m thinking of the white suit wit the Hawaiian shirt. Yesterday I was at a party store (don’t know what you call them in English) and saw fake moustaches and such there. The gangster will have a fake moustache and sideburns. I believe my dad has a pair of those oversized Rayban sunglasses. I’ll use that, and perhaps a cigar, as a finishing touch for that character. Some dude like the ones in The Beastie Boys video for Sabotage.

But why does he kill the white one though? Or is he only white now he’s a ghost ninja and was originally black? Or do ninjas wear white when on holiday in the mountains? How could such a mistake occur? Please tell.

Haha, this is starting to sound quite brilliant. And party store sounds right to me.

I’m liking it.
Another nice touch, if you can find one, would be a computer with that old green on black screen. Would be befitting of the craptastic sensibility I feel. ;D

Ah, I got this already. See, there’s 2 ninjas. 1 white, 1 black. A case of mistaken identity.

Dialogue

Boss: A ninja broke into my place on new year’s eve and stole a floppy disk that contains sensitive information. I want you to get it back and kill the ninja.
Gangster: What does it look like?
Boss: It’s a ninja…
Gangster : [interrupting]: No, the floppy disk
Boss:: What, you never been around a computer?
Gangster: I try to avoid them

Boss shows floppy disk

Boss:: The ninja is in the mountains
Gangster: I’m on the motherfucker!

[quote=“Phil H, post:30, topic:2196”]I’m liking it.
Another nice touch, if you can find one, would be a computer with that old green on black screen. Would be befitting of the craptastic sensibility I feel. ;D[/quote]
Yeah, I’m aiming for the eighties vibe. I also want oversized cell phones in there (brick size), cocaine etc.

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:25, topic:2196”]A bit of plot has unraveled in my brain:

There will be a scene before the fireworks scene. In this particular scene it is new year’s eve and the black ninja goes out to steal a 5 1/4 floppy disk (you know 'em from way back). Then follows the fireworks scene which is going to have the credits over it.

A gangster is ordered to get back the floppy disk that has, of course, super important information. He must go after the black ninja who is supposedly in the mountains somewhere. However, in the mountains there is not only a black ninja, but also a white one. Of course the gangster gets to the wrong one first and kills him. But no floppy disk. So he finds out he got the wrong ninja. This causes a bit of a jam, because now the white ninja is pissed and starts to fight back from the grave (so to speak).[/quote]

Your plot makes too much sense. Add some holes and it will be perfect :wink:

He Harm,
let me know if you need any help,

if you’re interested in holsters for your maffia etc…

[quote=“Hungry_bear, post:34, topic:2196”]He Harm,
let me know if you need any help,

if you’re interested in holsters for your maffia etc…[/quote]
Cool. I´ll call you. Perhaps you want to play a part? You can be the mob boss if you want. Do you by any chance have a 5 1/4 floppy disk? I’ve been asking around but noone seems to have them anymore.
Still got that throwing star?

Right now I’m editing the bath tub scene, which is goin to be utterly ridiculous :slight_smile:

The floppy I should have.
it’s a normal floppy? like this one?

We phone…

Yeah, that´s it. Great!

Yes. Here it is, the tub scene, featuring some Bach music for dramatic effect ;D

Pretty good BL. But there need’s to be more [size=12pt][shadow=red,left]Blood![/shadow][/size]

I agree. Didn´t have any ketchup at hand when I shot that scene. There will be blood in other scenes.
This scene is of course pretty bad, but I hope people will find it at least funny, because that was the point.

This white ninja gets a burial. Scenes later he comes back to haunt the gangster as a zombie, which will be a good excuse to bloody it up.