Ninja films

[size=7][i]Return of the Ninja Dad

Revenge of the Ninja Dad

Ninj Dad Strikes Back!

[/i][/size]

[size=7]Django Sfida Ninja Dad[/size]

[size=7]A Ninja Sword For Ninja Dad[/size]

Ninja Dad Meets Mother Ninja at Red River of Fury

Ninja Dad Meets Mother Ninja at Red River of Fury Part II: Fall of the Ninja Pants
Ninja Dad Meets Mother Ninja at Red River of Fury Part III: Rise of the Ninja Son

Ninja Dad Meets Mother Ninja at Red River of Fury Part IIII: Rise Of Col. Douglas Mortimer, Who Would Become A Bounty Killer In Almeria

Ninja Dad Meets Mother Ninja at Red River of Fury Part V: Col. Douglas Mortimer, Who Became A Bounty Killer In Almeria, Registers An Account On The SWDB Forum and Begins Posting About How To Make Good Horror Films Among Other Assorted Topics

Ninja Dad Meets Mother Ninja at Red River of Fury Part VI: Col. Douglas Mortimer Who Became A Bounty Killer In Almeria And Registerd On The SWDB Forum And Posts About How To Make A Good Horror Film Posts A Post About Ninja Films In This Topic

Ninja Dad Meets Mother Ninja at Red River of Fury Part VII: After Col. Douglas Mortimer, Bounty Killer And Registerd SWDB Forum Poster, Posts A Post About Ninja Films In This Topic, A Massive List of Ridiculous Ninja Titles Are Then Posted By Other Registered Posters and Autephex, Sensing Other Members Growing Annoyance, Debates Whether Or Not To Post Another Ninja Dad Title

LOL remember in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze, Vanilla ice did a cameo performing the song “Ninja Rap”?

Well after this thread I can’t get the doggone song outta my head but with the lyrics changed to “Ninja Dad”.

Ninja, Ninja… DAD!

Ninja, Ninja… DAD!

Ninja Dad: In The Land Of Hades

Ninja Dad Kills Them All and Comes Back Alone

And Drinks A Beer

Good kids go to the orphanage, bad kids get… Ninja Dad!

Anyone seen it yet?

I was just looking at this topic yesterday and about to ask if there were any more ninja films… not sure what I think about Ninja Assassin… looks kinda cool but also looks maybe a bit too polished for my taste. Might just wait for the DVD on that one… then maybe I just can’t get rid of this bad taste in my mouth from the Matrix films

Man, I am with you on this! To me NINJA ASSASSIN looks like…well…I don’t know…maybe a Matrix update or a modern-ized CROUCHING TIGER HIDDEN DRAGON. Too much CGI in just the previews for me.

Ninja Assassin looks like a perfect example of a film that is absolute pure shit but you wanna see it anyways.

Apparently lead role is played by some model/dancer named Rain. Ugghhh.

NINJA SISSY is more like it.

Exactly my feelings.

theyre gonna show Enter the Ninja with Franc Nero tonight on the MGM channel…fuck and yes!