Nieves Navarro / Susan Scott?

The Italian Wikipedia is reporting that Nieves Navarro / Susan Scott died of a apparent heart attack in Italy on February 24, 2010. I can find nothing on the Internet or any on-line Spanish or Italian newspaper to confirm this. I’ve sent several e-mails today to contacts in Spain Italy and the U.S.A. asking for help in obtainin cofirmation or denial of this report.

Let’s hope she didn’t :-!

No mention of it on the Spanish Wiki and I believe she has been living in Spain.
Maybe Julio Alberto knows more?

I haven’t found anything but that Italian wiki entry as well… I would be really sad. She is one of my favourite SW ladies if not the favourite one…

Couldn’t find nothing about it also

No conozco nada de eso, y creo que no es verdad, ya que si hubiera ocurrido en febrero ya se hubiera conocido aquí en España.

I do not know anything about that, and I think that’s not true, because if it had occurred in February and had been known here in Spain.

[quote=“Julio_Alberto, post:6, topic:2296”]No conozco nada de eso, y creo que no es verdad, ya que si hubiera ocurrido en febrero ya se hubiera conocido aquí en España.

I do not know anything about that, and I think that’s not true, because if it had occurred in February and had been known here in Spain.[/quote]

Sounds reasonable.

Maybe another of those George Hilton incidents…

Hope you’re right…

Yes

Thanks Julio. Like you I believe it’s a hoax or a mistake as she is too famous to have her death gone unreported in either the Italian or Spanish press. Still sometimes these things happen below the radar screen and go unreported for several months before the press finds out. She is my favorite Spaghetti Western actress and I would hate to have her death go unnoticed.

It’s now appearing on My Movies site

[quote=“Tom B., post:12, topic:2296”]It’s now appearing on My Movies site

spooky

Ahí dicen que murió en Italia, cuando la señora Navarro hace años que volvió a vivir de forma permanente en españa.
Sin duda es un error.

There say he died in Italy, when Mrs. Navarro years ago he returned to live permanently in Spain.
It is certainly an error.

Her husband is Italian she could have been visiting relatives, vacationing etc. So because she lives in Barcelona doesn’t mean she can’t be in another part of the world at some time.

I hope so. But if it is, its a joke in very bad taste.

I just received confirmation that Nieves Navarro is alive and well. :slight_smile:

Great news!

Very good news. Never doubted she was still alive though.

Great news !