New Shout Factory Releases

Amazon has two Shout Factory SW double bills scheduled for release on December 11th:

Wow, not the sort of thing they’d usually release… never seen A Pistol for Django (Django’s Cut Price Corpses?)

I think these four Django related films are being released in December to take advantage of Django Unchained’s release in December. They think they are going to get a boost in sales.

Not a bad price.

Django´s Cut Price Corpses… Nice!

[quote=“LVC, post:3, topic:3061”]I think these four Django related films are being released in December to take advantage of Django Unchained’s release in December. They think they are going to get a boost in sales.[/quote]More than likely, let’s hope other companies attempt try to cash in on Django Unchained coming out and release some more spags.

Yeah, that would be great. But probably not.

They could make a killing releasing them in Germany, every other title seems to have the word Django in the title anyway! ;D

See in the yellow box at the bottom

Did those films in particular truly inspire Tarantino’s movie or are they just pulling that one out of their asses?

Probably somewhere he’s commented on how “Django” is used in so many spaghetti titles and this is what inspired him to use Django in his new title… so technically they can say that, but I really doubt those specific films were his inspiration

I bet they’re pulling that out of their asses. :wink:

Get anything with ‘Django’ in the title on the shelves so to speak…get more cash in while they can :slight_smile: .

I wonder if they will be fullscreen, poor quality crap.

Not seeing any info on these releases but their other double feature releases of genre flicks look like pretty nice widescreen prints.

Timeless Media released spaghetti westerns before in decent quality.

I can hardly imagine Tarantino being inspired by Batzella and Fidani.

[quote=“Lonedrifter, post:14, topic:3061”]I wonder if they will be fullscreen, poor quality crap.[/quote]Shout Factory are a decent outfit so I should imagine they will be ok. They aren’t one of them cheap labels.

Yes! More Fidani on dvd :smiley:

I like the cover designs.

Here is a review of one of the discs http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/58876/django-double-feature-django-kills-silently-and-djangos-cut-price-corpses/

thanks for posting, looks like a pretty good release, although don’t have time to compare to previous releases right now