My Favorite Spaghetti Western Theme Songs!

I`m sitting here by my computer listen to alot of SW Theme songs!!!
And i found these three my favorites so far.

1. Return of Ringo - Maurizio Graf. (Ennio Morricone)
  2. Sartana Does Not Forgive(Sonora) - Maybe Somewhere by Raol. (Francesco De Masi)
  3. Two Crosses At Danger Pass - Whithout a Name by Raol. (Francesco De Masi)

Tom,

Of course it’s DJANGO !!!

1 Like

One of my favorite themes is the A Sky Full of Stars for a Roof theme. If not my #1 fav.

1 Like

What instantly springs to mind are the theme songs from both Trinity-movies, the one from Man From the East and one of my favourites that Pot of gold-song from Massacre Time. Also there’s the song from Silver Saddle that although it’s corny as hell is pretty catchy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still hate all these cheesy songs. They all damage the films a bit, and I can’t remember a good one at this very moment.
I would cut them all out, if I were allowed too, for the better of mankind. Or was it SWkind? Or was it only for me? Probably the last.

I don’t think they damage the movies any more than those cheesy theme songs damage in let’s say the James Bond-movies. But you are perhaps not a big fan of them either stanton (the JB theme songs not the movies)?

But not all of them are cheesy! C’mon Stanton, don’t be so cruel!

Some of them are very good, some not. But that’s rock or at least pop. And the JB films are contemporary films.

I have to think about it, for the moment I don’t remember any I like in a Spag. I don’t like most of the songs in american westerns either, for the same reasons. But in the Spags they are completely out of place.

So you must hate Silver Saddle, where this song keeps on runnin’ thoughout the entire flick.

“Bolero” from Django Shoots First is my favorite. Also the alternate theme song for “Ben and Charlie” which can be found on the Wild East release is very catchy.

My signature… :wink: :smiley:

1 Like

“Maybe Somewhere” sung by Raoul from Sonora.

… the horror … the horror …

And all this cruelty done for the sake of mankind …

The theme to Johnny Hamlet is good I think, and Maurizio Graf has a fine voice

It’s not cheesy is it?

Ah yes. Exactly !

Actually the start of Massacre Time with the intro song playing is probably the best thing in the whole movie for me :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lindberg, post:15, topic:1439”]The theme to Johnny Hamlet is good I think, and Maurizio Graf has a fine voice

It’s not cheesy is it?[/quote]

Yeah, I think cheesy is probably fair. But who cares. I love it. And most of those other cheesy ones too. I couldn’t disagree more with brother Stanton on this. Rather than detracting from the films I think they are part and parcel of the pleasure. Give me a cheesy theme song over the opening credits sung by Maurizio Graf or Raoul and it will make up for a whole lot of faults the film might have later on.

I also like the song from “Preparati la bara”. It has a cool beat.

1 Like

[quote=“Søren, post:16, topic:1439”]Ah yes. Exactly !

Actually the start of Massacre Time with the intro song playing is probably the best thing in the whole movie for me :)[/quote]

You bet!

Still, it’s the best of Fulci’s sw, but not a timeless classic.

Find a man performed by Maurizio Graf (Johnny Hamlet/De Masi)

Who’s the man performed by Raoul (Quanto costa morire/De Masi)

Maybe somewhere, maybe somebody performed by Franco Morselli (Sartana does not forgive/De Masi)

Tequila Joe performed by Raoul (Time and Place for Killing/De Masi)

Come Mai performed by Raoul (Kill 'em all and come back alone/De Masi)

Django performed by Robert Fia (Django/Bacalov)

Non mi aspettavi piu performed by Franco Morselli (No room to die/Kojucharov)

Pochi dollari per Django performed by Don Powell (PDPD/Savina)

Texas addio performed by Don Powell (Texas addio/Abril)

Seven men + Stranger performed by Raoul (Sette winchester per un massacro/Vado… l’ammazzo e torno/De Masi)

and many more…

2 Likes