Most violent spaghetti western?

Like Betiguise said I think it’s the morality that makes the bigger change between the hero and villain. Both often have the same interest (gold) but the hero has a sense of moral, while the villain doesn’t.

in my opinion “DJANGO KILL” it is violent in every aspect.

I think the original Django.

1 Like

Yes and The Great Silence also.

1 Like

I seem to remember being a bit shocked when somebody got their eyes ripped out in My Name is Shanghai Joe?
8)

1 Like

Always a bit surprised at the scene when the kid got killed in Johnny Yuma.

1 Like

Django is the most violent GOOD SW. ;D

I just watched Cutthroats and wasn’t impressed. I’ll give it a D+. maybe I was expecting too much (decent story, character development, decent acting). The most disturbing thing was the animal kills. They were apparently real (a Mondo Western?). Anyway, violent ? Yes. But a kind of cheesy old fashioned violence.

I don’t remember any animal killing. But It’s been years since I’ve seen the film.

I might watch this one tonight, hope its good Tomas Millan is usually pretty awesome though…

so what did you think of the it natos99?

Yeah really good, much better then I thought it would be was a little slow in parts but I liked the general feel of the film if I directed it though I would of made the Indians spirits & only he saw them because its almost like that the 1st 3 quarters of the film the villagers only start interacting with them near the end…

I liked the Gold Bullets Idea too was cool, I watched Duck You Sucker the following day & enjoyed “Django, KIll” Much more

[quote=“natos99, post:71, topic:363”]Yeah really good, much better then I thought it would be was a little slow in parts but I liked the general feel of the film if I directed it though I would of made the Indians spirits & only he saw them because its almost like that the 1st 3 quarters of the film the villagers only start interacting with them near the end…

I liked the Gold Bullets Idea too was cool, I watched Duck You Sucker the following day & enjoyed “Django, KIll” Much more[/quote]
i have to agree with you i prefer django kill over duck you sucker also

Soleil rouge

Manny Gore …

Soleil rouge?

I thought Four of the Apocalypse was pretty violent. Starts out with a mass murder, several bloody torture scenes, cannabilism, even see a rabbit or two get blown away.

Even though it is not that brutal the scene in the town during the bank robbery of Face to Face where the little boy is gunned down is a bit of a shocker.

Reminds me that although not a particularly violent film overall, the scene of the little boy being beaten to death in Johnny Yuma was pretty disturbing for me…

1 Like

“This is for Pepe!!” ;D

1 Like

While it is certainly against the norm in Hollywood cinema European and Asians do not shy away from children being killed in cold blood or killed at all.

Ok not so brutal , a little bit, the Samurai with his Sword…

1 Like