Most violent spaghetti western?

(Silence) #61

Like Betiguise said I think it’s the morality that makes the bigger change between the hero and villain. Both often have the same interest (gold) but the hero has a sense of moral, while the villain doesn’t.

(django live) #62

in my opinion “DJANGO KILL” it is violent in every aspect.

(jeremija) #63

I think the original Django.

(Silence) #64

Yes and The Great Silence also.

(Reverend Danite) #65

I seem to remember being a bit shocked when somebody got their eyes ripped out in My Name is Shanghai Joe?
8)

(ENNIOO) #66

Always a bit surprised at the scene when the kid got killed in Johnny Yuma.

(ekimklaw) #67

Django is the most violent GOOD SW. ;D

I just watched Cutthroats and wasn’t impressed. I’ll give it a D+. maybe I was expecting too much (decent story, character development, decent acting). The most disturbing thing was the animal kills. They were apparently real (a Mondo Western?). Anyway, violent ? Yes. But a kind of cheesy old fashioned violence.

(korano) #68

I don’t remember any animal killing. But It’s been years since I’ve seen the film.

(natos99) #69

I might watch this one tonight, hope its good Tomas Millan is usually pretty awesome though…

(django live) #70

so what did you think of the it natos99?

(natos99) #71

Yeah really good, much better then I thought it would be was a little slow in parts but I liked the general feel of the film if I directed it though I would of made the Indians spirits & only he saw them because its almost like that the 1st 3 quarters of the film the villagers only start interacting with them near the end…

I liked the Gold Bullets Idea too was cool, I watched Duck You Sucker the following day & enjoyed “Django, KIll” Much more

(django live) #72

[quote=“natos99, post:71, topic:363”]Yeah really good, much better then I thought it would be was a little slow in parts but I liked the general feel of the film if I directed it though I would of made the Indians spirits & only he saw them because its almost like that the 1st 3 quarters of the film the villagers only start interacting with them near the end…

I liked the Gold Bullets Idea too was cool, I watched Duck You Sucker the following day & enjoyed “Django, KIll” Much more[/quote]
i have to agree with you i prefer django kill over duck you sucker also

(SWreggie) #73

Soleil rouge

Manny Gore …

(Stanton) #74

Soleil rouge?

(Hoover Valentine) #75

I thought Four of the Apocalypse was pretty violent. Starts out with a mass murder, several bloody torture scenes, cannabilism, even see a rabbit or two get blown away.

(Frank Talby) #76

Even though it is not that brutal the scene in the town during the bank robbery of Face to Face where the little boy is gunned down is a bit of a shocker.

(Silver) #77

Reminds me that although not a particularly violent film overall, the scene of the little boy being beaten to death in Johnny Yuma was pretty disturbing for me…

(Hoover Valentine) #78

“This is for Pepe!!” ;D

(Frank Talby) #79

While it is certainly against the norm in Hollywood cinema European and Asians do not shy away from children being killed in cold blood or killed at all.

(SWreggie) #80

Ok not so brutal , a little bit, the Samurai with his Sword…