Most violent spaghetti western?

Which is the most violent,bloodiest sw you have seen?

1 Like

Cut Throats Nine !

1 Like

buddy goes west >:( it made me so violent that a killed my television!

I would agree Cut Throats nine for gore and violence, although the kill count isn’t that high.

1 Like

Besides ‘Cut throats nine’ I think ‘Se sei vivo spara’ has to be mentioned, the uncut version of course !!!

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

1 Like

Cut-throats nine is the most violent I’ve seen. But how about Scalps from 80’s? I haven’t seen it myself but I’ve heard it is very violent.

And Four of the Apocalypse has to be mentioned too.

1 Like

Companeros and The Mercenary have some incredibly violent scenes with Franco Nero running around with a gatling gun blowing away Mexican officers, if you take it for what it is is is very violent but Nero’s charm as The Swede or The Polack makes it seem a bit less violent!!!

1 Like

And Four of the Apocalypse has to be mentioned too.
[/quote]
especially where Tomas Milian does the sheriff over!

Both A Fistful of Dollars and Django have some really violent scenes!

For example the massacre at the Baxters house, and when Joe is beaten up!

Django gets his hands crushed!

1 Like

decided to Watch “For a few dollars more” last night for some reason and i forgot, “El Indio” (Gian Maria Volonte) sends a woman and an 18 month old baby outside to be executed.

Now that’s cold!

1 Like

Cut Throats Nine and Mannaja are the most violent i’ve seen… along with the worst horse falls

1 Like

Cut Throats Nine,no doubt for me.

Its gore,physically violent,psychologically violent,with a total lack of hope.
Dont watch it with your girlfriend to make her discover the SW ;D

[quote=“Lanky gunman, post:12, topic:363”]Cut Throats Nine,no doubt for me.

Its gore,physically violent,psychologically violent,with a total lack of hope.
Dont watch it with your girlfriend to make her discover the SW ;D[/quote]
Just watched, and really enjoy the sense of doom in this film, classic negative stuff, its whats life is all about!

Its interesting that snow and mountain in SW are always sign of more violence and despear.
Cut throats nine,the great silence,Quanto costa morire,4 of apocalypse.

[quote=“Lanky gunman, post:14, topic:363”]Its interesting that snow and mountain in SW are always sign of more violence and despear.
Cut throats nine,the great silence,Quanto costa morire,4 of apocalypse.[/quote]
Never thought of that, but I think you have a point.

Yeah, it’s not just the most violent sw ever but there’s also this constant gloomy feeling throughout the film, you know it can’t really end well.

By the way, I love the trailer of this film “You will be given terror mask for free at the entrance, we advice you to use it if the violence is more than you can handle!” LOL! I’d like to get one.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:16, topic:363”]Yeah, it’s not just the most violent sw ever but there’s also this constant gloomy feeling throughout the film, you know it can’t really end well.

By the way, I love the trailer of this film “You will be given terror mask for free at the entrance, we advice you to use it if the violence is more than you can handle!” LOL! I’d like to get one.[/quote]

Probably not the best of film to watch if you are perhaps thinking of committing suicide.

Trailer is classic stuff, and I think I may have to get a viewing in soon.

I’m going to have to agree that Cut Throats Nine is the most violent one that I’ve seen. Four of the Apocalypse is pretty gory, too…

Flynn

I think we should eliminate the obvious ones to make this more interesting. Cut throats nine and FOTA should go.

These are the 10 most violent ones I can think of imo

Cut Throats Nine
Mannaja
Four of the Apocalypse
The Great Silence
Fasthand is Still my Name
Fighting Fists of Shanghai Joe
Django Kill
Death Rides a Horse
Fistful of Dollars
Django

1 Like