Most villianous spagwestern villian?

THERE ARE A LOT OF DIRTY HOMBRES IN SPAGHETTI WESTERNS,BUT WHO IS THE DEFINING VILLIAN? THE ONE YOU WOULD LEAST WANT TO MEET ON YOUR TRAVELS THRU THE UNTAMED WEST? MY VOTE IS FRANK FROM ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST AS PLAYED BY HENRY FONDA,ITS HARD TO STOP A MAN THAT HAS NO QUALMS ABOUT KILLING AN ENTIRE FAMILY,EVEN LITTLE TIMMY.

1 Like

hm, tough call…

but the guy from Django with the red scarf, he shoots like hundreds of mexican peasants just for fun. that guy is a maniac… a psycho. Frank is just a tough motherfucker, but not a psycho ;_)

1 Like

YEA,COLONEL JACKSON. I THINK SOMEONE ELSE WOULD HAVE PLAYED THE PART BETTER THOUGH,(frank brana WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD CHOICE) IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY HENRY FONDA ALSO KICKS A MANS CRUTCHES OUT FROM UNDERNEATH HIM,NOW THATS JUST MEAN. :’(

1 Like

I choose Tigrero (Klaus Kinski) in The great Silence, this character has no humanity.
my second choice is Chaco (Thomas Milian) in the 4 of apocalypse is also a very sadistic vilain.

1 Like

Hard choice. Loco in the great silence would be probably my choice too. But what about the general in Duck you, Sucker?

1 Like

The general? Strange choice if you ask me since he’s quite distant character and we really don’t know much about him. But he sure has scary face! And he (Michael Antoine) is much more scary in Killer Must Kill Again (Excellent giallo by Luigi Cozzi)

Those generals in wars are never that nice… :wink: But you are right. He doesn’t really fit to the topic.

Damn, Lode, you keep changing your avatar all the time :slight_smile:

But as for this topic I would choose Chaco. Really: this bastard tortures people, he commits a massacre of whole bunch of peace-loving mormons, he rapes pregnant woman, he is drug-addict and makes his “friends” to take drugs too. He really is the Charles Manson of the Wild West.

Haha, but I think I found the right one for me. I had to decide :wink:

Why not create a topic on dead avatar? we put them there when we are borred and show the new one!

What?!? I can’t really follow you…aw, just do it :wink:

yep “Dead avatar cemetery” nice title no? ;D

sure, it is. :smiley:

“Now you’ve called me by my name”
Fonda indeed was evil in Once upon a time…

it is actually too hard to choose Goddammit!

Contenders are

Lee van Cleef as Angel eyes - He just seems so cold and remorseless when he places the pilow over the head and fires.

Tomas Milian as Chaco - pinning a staron the sherrif and cutting his flesh, also a filthy rapist.

The list could go on, all i know is that there are some right evil bastards in the Italian west!

1 Like

Mario Brega- Either the first Jewish-Mexican bandit or the first Rasta-Mexican bandit. Take your pick.

Skaif in The Cost Of Dying is an amoral,murdering …Wait to the conclusion of the film.

Loco would be my choice. My second choice would be Machedo or Chaco.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

i would go for klaus kinski in the great silence also.

1 Like

Ducan from Navajo Joe I found pretty sadistic.

Henry Fonda in OUATITW is a classic though.

1 Like