Missing members?

Nice to see you around again brother.
Hope you hada good Christmas :slight_smile:

Good to ā€œseeā€ you here, again, amigo!
Hope you had a great Christmas and that 2010 turns out to be a glorious year for you!

I just saw, Itā€™s alk0ā€™s birthday.

Happy Birthday, wherever you are!

Happy birthday, good luck with the studying!

[quote=ā€œDillinger, post:163, topic:811ā€]I just saw, Itā€™s alk0ā€™s birthday.

Happy Birthday, wherever you are![/quote]
Happy birthday alk0 - maybe youā€™ll treat yourself and call in. Good luck with the studying fellah!

Happy Birthday Alko!

And a happy birthday to BL as well (for tomorrow that is)!

Autephex?

Sure he will be back.

After the neighbors report a ā€˜strange smellā€™ coming from his place.

Your posts are 1985 at the momentā€¦it was a good year for me.

Let me guessā€¦ You were born? You got married? :wink:

Itā€™s easy to see by Enniooā€™s avatar picture (that is actually him by the way) that neither of your guesses can be right. My guess is he sold some VHS tapes or film memorabilia to a wedged up collector at an outrageous price and made enough cash to buy a new bike.

Spot on Phil :smiley: .

Who says you canā€™t get to know people properly over the internet eh? ;D

I spoke to Tigger today, after quite a while, and Iā€™m pleased to report that heā€™s well and cheerful. I think heā€™s been busy with work and moving, but he says heā€™ll get back on soon maybe for a bit of *late night lunatic raving / conversation.
Iā€™m missing Brother Romaineā€™s ramblings as well ā€¦ and whoā€™s upset Autephex?

(*he didnā€™t actually say this)

Chris Casey?

He comes and goes like a bird :smiley: .

There was quite a long time he wasnā€™t logged in once.

[quote=ā€œReverend Danite, post:176, topic:811ā€]I spoke to Tigger today, after quite a while, and Iā€™m pleased to report that heā€™s well and cheerful. I think heā€™s been busy with work and moving, but he says heā€™ll get back on soon maybe for a bit of *late night lunatic raving / conversation.
Iā€™m missing Brother Romaineā€™s ramblings as well ā€¦ and whoā€™s upset Autephex?

(*he didnā€™t actually say this)[/quote]

Dont do the light night lunatic raving anymore. Have cut the alcohol intake to pretty much zilch. Must be a sign that sober life is pretty much bloody great these days. My 10 year old daughter said to me today ā€œI love your new life. Its so much betterā€. Could not put it better myself.
Look at the site fairly frequently but I aint got much to say. I think I said too much in the past.