Missing members?

(Stanton) #181

He’s probably moving to wherever he wanted to move to, and has not the time and maybe has no access to the net at the moment.

(Phil H) #182

Yes, Chris is on the road at the moment organising his move back to Oklahoma. He’ll be back online soon I think.

(Chris_Casey) #183

Howdy, amigos y amigas!

I am still alive and kicking!
But, I am incredibly busy with organizing my move from Arizona to Oklahoma. And as our compadre Stanton indicated, I haven’t had consistent access to the internet.
I’ve got tons of things to keep me busy and, sadly, away from the forum for the next several weeks (and perhaps even months!).
I have a big event coming up this month for my Western Aficionados Group. We will be meeting in Tombstone for our “last hurrah”, so to speak…and I have a lot of stuff to do to get that organized.
After that, I will be heading into Mexico for a few weeks. Then, I begin the trek to Oklahoma.
I may not be back around these parts–on a steady basis—until late May or even June!

Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well…just insanely busy, at the moment!

All the best to everyone!

(Reverend Danite) #184

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:183, topic:811”]I’ve got tons of things to keep me busy and, sadly, away from the forum for the next several weeks (and perhaps even months!).
I have a big event coming up this month for my Western Aficionados Group. We will be meeting in Tombstone for our “last hurrah”, so to speak…and I have a lot of stuff to do to get that organized.
After that, I will be heading into Mexico for a few weeks. Then, I begin the trek to Oklahoma.
I may not be back around these parts–on a steady basis—until late May or even June![/quote]
Well, hopefully we’ll all still be around (and the CCCCComp) to welcome you back. I certainly hope so - there’s a good bunch of chaps/esses here at the moment, I reckon.
Stay cool Chris, and enjoy your travels.

(davidf) #185

yes chris, take care and have a good time, we’ll miss you :frowning:

(I...I...Idiot) #186

Chris, you are missed & good luck not shedding a tear during your final stand at Tombstone (a fitting place for a last stand :wink: )

Moving SUCKS! Especially with all my records >:(

(ENNIOO) #187

Stay chilled Chris :slight_smile: .

(Devil Bunny) #188

¿Dónde estás Chris? ¡Vuelve pronto! ;D

(Stanton) #189

Chris, hope you’ll find the time to make a short visit here every now and then.

(Chris_Casey) #190

Estoy aquí!
Brevemente…

:wink:

(Dillinger) #191

Good lock for all your stuff, Chris.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #192

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:183, topic:811”]Howdy, amigos y amigas!

I am still alive and kicking!
But, I am incredibly busy with organizing my move from Arizona to Oklahoma. And as our compadre Stanton indicated, I haven’t had consistent access to the internet.
I’ve got tons of things to keep me busy and, sadly, away from the forum for the next several weeks (and perhaps even months!).
I may not be back around these parts–on a steady basis—until late May or even June!

Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well…just insanely busy, at the moment!

All the best to everyone![/quote]Good luck with the move Chris.

(Bad Lieutenant) #193

(Silvanito) #194

alk0 is still gone

autephex hasn’t posted in a while

(Bill san Antonio) #195

And how about Silver Wolf, Cian, Ming?

(ENNIOO) #196

Cian seems to still sign into the forum but not post any posts.

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #197

LOL sounds like you are calling out members of a warrior tribe!

(Frank Talby) #198

or members of a demented Mickey Mouse club :wink:

(alk0) #199

I guess i will be showing up more often right now. Could anybody provide me with a quick overview of the most important things that happened during my self-imposed exile? I’m just a human and there’re too many of those unread topics for any human being to read :wink:

(Stanton) #200

Welcome back, my friend.

What happened? Well, a lot, at least too much too name it all. But nothing outstanding spectacular (No further return by you know who). Many new members, many this, many that.

Just make a random travel through some of the topics.