Missing members?

He’s probably moving to wherever he wanted to move to, and has not the time and maybe has no access to the net at the moment.

Yes, Chris is on the road at the moment organising his move back to Oklahoma. He’ll be back online soon I think.

Howdy, amigos y amigas!

I am still alive and kicking!
But, I am incredibly busy with organizing my move from Arizona to Oklahoma. And as our compadre Stanton indicated, I haven’t had consistent access to the internet.
I’ve got tons of things to keep me busy and, sadly, away from the forum for the next several weeks (and perhaps even months!).
I have a big event coming up this month for my Western Aficionados Group. We will be meeting in Tombstone for our “last hurrah”, so to speak…and I have a lot of stuff to do to get that organized.
After that, I will be heading into Mexico for a few weeks. Then, I begin the trek to Oklahoma.
I may not be back around these parts–on a steady basis—until late May or even June!

Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well…just insanely busy, at the moment!

All the best to everyone!

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:183, topic:811”]I’ve got tons of things to keep me busy and, sadly, away from the forum for the next several weeks (and perhaps even months!).
I have a big event coming up this month for my Western Aficionados Group. We will be meeting in Tombstone for our “last hurrah”, so to speak…and I have a lot of stuff to do to get that organized.
After that, I will be heading into Mexico for a few weeks. Then, I begin the trek to Oklahoma.
I may not be back around these parts–on a steady basis—until late May or even June![/quote]
Well, hopefully we’ll all still be around (and the CCCCComp) to welcome you back. I certainly hope so - there’s a good bunch of chaps/esses here at the moment, I reckon.
Stay cool Chris, and enjoy your travels.

yes chris, take care and have a good time, we’ll miss you :frowning:

Chris, you are missed & good luck not shedding a tear during your final stand at Tombstone (a fitting place for a last stand :wink: )

Moving SUCKS! Especially with all my records >:(

Stay chilled Chris :slight_smile: .

¿Dónde estás Chris? ¡Vuelve pronto! ;D

Chris, hope you’ll find the time to make a short visit here every now and then.

Estoy aquí!
Brevemente…

:wink:

Good lock for all your stuff, Chris.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:183, topic:811”]Howdy, amigos y amigas!

I am still alive and kicking!
But, I am incredibly busy with organizing my move from Arizona to Oklahoma. And as our compadre Stanton indicated, I haven’t had consistent access to the internet.
I’ve got tons of things to keep me busy and, sadly, away from the forum for the next several weeks (and perhaps even months!).
I may not be back around these parts–on a steady basis—until late May or even June!

Just wanted to let everyone know that all is well…just insanely busy, at the moment!

All the best to everyone![/quote]Good luck with the move Chris.

alk0 is still gone

autephex hasn’t posted in a while

And how about Silver Wolf, Cian, Ming?

Cian seems to still sign into the forum but not post any posts.

LOL sounds like you are calling out members of a warrior tribe!

or members of a demented Mickey Mouse club :wink:

I guess i will be showing up more often right now. Could anybody provide me with a quick overview of the most important things that happened during my self-imposed exile? I’m just a human and there’re too many of those unread topics for any human being to read :wink:

Welcome back, my friend.

What happened? Well, a lot, at least too much too name it all. But nothing outstanding spectacular (No further return by you know who). Many new members, many this, many that.

Just make a random travel through some of the topics.