Missing members?

Silver a rose among the cacti :wink: where have you been? :slight_smile:

Yes, nice to have Silver back

And speaking of missing members, I wonder what happened to Musket?

He was very active 2-3 years ago, also in the database

Now it seems heā€™s completely gone

Then there are members who log in but rarely post anything these days, like Cian or Garko Forever

Welcome back Silverā€¦wonder whether you will change your avatarā€¦

Thanks!

Thanks againā€¦and well, in a bad place letā€™s say. Plus 7 weeks of school hols (which ends tomorrow) so lots of trips to the coast, walking round the local lakes and of course trainspotting!

Nopeā€¦think iā€™ll be sticking with the lovely Mr Martin for now :stuck_out_tongue: Btwā€¦i think if you ever changed yours iā€™d probably keel over with a heart attack :o

Nice to have you back Silver

Well I cannot have you having a potential heart attackā€¦so I better stay the same :smiley: :wink: .

Welcome back Silver good to have you back.

Welcome back Silver.

Hi yo Silver!

Iā€™m still here. Life (i.e two jobs, wife, kids) keep me too busy these days to be as active as Iā€™d like, but I do try to find the time to pop in and see whatā€™s going on here. Now that Iā€™ve been missed by name Iā€™ll have to purpose to be more visible in the future!

Welcome back GF glad to see you alive and well.

Thanks!! I agree - it IS good to be alive and well!! :slight_smile:

Welcome back GF!

What happened to Magnus? I got good along with him and we traded movies once. Actually I was into another trade but he dis appeared. The funny thing is that he has been active in pretty much exactly a year :D.

Fuckinā€™ hell - Iā€™ve jusā€™ noticed Romaine Fieldingā€™s back - I thought weā€™d got rid of him! :wink: 8)
(Sorry if Iā€™m being premature, I am of course joking RF - itā€™d be great to have you back here amigo)

Great news

Finally! Welcome back amigo!

he still donā€™t know when his inbox is full thoā€™ :smiley:
Betty page has returned as well in celebration!