Missing members?

The account of Cactus Charlie (Kinski), who lately had changed his forum name to Wild, is deleted.

in the wild west, lives are short-lived it seems. many a gunslinger has chosen to end his ownā€¦ ;-(

Also, What happened to the fromer member now listed as cactuscharlie? I got along with himpretty good. Shame to seehim go. If he went.

[quote=ā€œkorano, post:63, topic:811ā€]Also, What happened to the fromer member now listed as cactuscharlie? I got along with himpretty good. Shame to seehim go. If he went.[/quote] ???

I had a PM from him about a week before he deleted his account and he appeared O.Kā€¦

And what in the world happened to Tigrero?

I heard someting about a divorceā€¦ .not sure, havent heard from the tigger in a while

Heā€™s in touch. Heā€™ll be back when heā€™s got sorted.

ā€œThe Return Of Tigreroā€

Howdy folks!

Not divorced yet but wifey announced in Nov that she wanted a separation so my head aint really been in a great place for a while.
In my own little house now and get to see the kids plenty so things are settling down.
Actually sat down and watched a Spag yesterday and lookinā€™ forward to another tonight (probably John The Bastard).

Thanks to everyone who said hello on facebook etc.

Tigger.

Welcome back, Tig! Take care, i hope everything will turn out the way you want it to

Cheers chap.

Good to see you back Tigrero !

[quote=ā€œTigrero, post:69, topic:811ā€]ā€œThe Return Of Tigreroā€

Howdy folks!

Not divorced yet but wifey announced in Nov that she wanted a separation so my head aint really been in a great place for a while.
In my own little house now and get to see the kids plenty so things are settling down.
Actually sat down and watched a Spag yesterday and lookinā€™ forward to another tonight (probably John The Bastard).

Thanks to everyone who said hello on facebook etc.

Tigger.[/quote]

the tigger is back! great to have you back, amigo! weā€™ve been missing you around these parts of the plains and the deserts and canyons. we were about to send out a posse with some real mean hounds to track you down 8)

Good to see youā€™r one of us again. :slight_smile: In my experience, divorce is better for the kids. And the adults. :wink:

Are these members dead?

Earl McGraw

Yodlaf Peterson

Romaine Fielding

Good question. Not seen many posts in recent times by Reverend Danite aswell.

Romaine hasnā€™t been around since february becuase his employers were laying off people en mass and the only access he had to the forum was via work. So he didnā€™t want to enanger his job by going on the forum. He stopped posting in Feb but I was in contact with him until March 18. Donā€™t know about now. Rev will be back. He always does. Yodlaf has one these disapperaing acts before I think.

Yep. I reckon the Rev will get back. He just likes a break every now and then. Iā€™ve got far too much goinā€™ on with work and separation at the moment to spend much time on here. Still watching SWā€™s and bought a couple just last week. Mainly life just seems to consist of - see the kids, sleep, work, sleep, work, see the kids. Lots of sleep in there but as well as working full time I do sleep-ins at work which are extra. I am about but not as much as Iā€™d like.

I feel your pain, Tigrero. Been there, done that. Hang in there, brother!

whereā€™s aron?