Missing members?

[quote=“Silver, post:20, topic:811”]Good to be back ;D

Anything you won’t drink to? :smiley: :wink:

Hmmm…somehow i think that keeping the boys here in line would be an impossible task…

And yes, gotta love dear old dad. It’s going to take a lot of luck to find the time to watch that list (especially with an equally long list already lining up to be watched!). :o[/quote]
I make that 25 new films to be seen - not forgetting Scooby-doo of course.
A need to prioritize methinks? Just for the sake of us getting a top 20 out of you, those Westerns need a viewing … altho’ only Forgotten Pistolero (out of those) would get the bookies vote. But who can tell? … Stranger (not Tony Anthony) things have happened. Get ‘em watched and we look forward to that top 20 posted, and guess what…?
I’ll drink to that!( … still a bit early tho’ - even for me!) ;D

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:21, topic:811”]I make that 25 new films to be seen - not forgetting Scooby-doo of course.
A need to prioritize methinks? Just for the sake of us getting a top 20 out of you, those Westerns need a viewing … altho’ only Forgotten Pistolero (out of those) would get the bookies vote. But who can tell? … Stranger (not Tony Anthony) things have happened. Get ‘em watched and we look forward to that top 20 posted, and guess what…?
I’ll drink to that!( … still a bit early tho’ - even for me!) ;D[/quote]

Well, i have seen two of those westerns listed already (Forgotten Pistolero, the Marketing Films dvd, and Fasthand is Still My Name, though that one was with German audio only). But i’ll try to get the others watched asap. And you’re right to say stranger things have happened, because If i get round to a top 20, it would probably make strange viewing indeed… :-X

…if…?I do believe it’s …when! Bring it on (and happy new year).

Anyone know if Yodlaf Peterson is O.K ?, as does not seem to have been on the forum for a while…

Yeah, was wondering about that too, reading through some old topics.

Well he is active on another forum I visit, but I don’t know why he does not post in here anymore.

Ask him why, maybe the problem (if there is/was any) can be solved

Well he is a deputy, so maybe a fellow deputy should contact him and get him back in the flock :slight_smile:

That might be a good idea, here is a link to the forum.

http://www.lovelockandload.net/forum/index.php

His name in there is Inspector Tanzi.

Interesting information…

Yodlaf is fine. I think he just got a bit bored with the forum. SD related? I don’t know.
I will be in touch with him again soon as he got some old VHS stuff from me. I’ll try and convince him to come back.

What is the point of him being a deputy then?

That’s a question for Seb I guess.

Well, I know you boys missed me.
:slight_smile:

I drift by every once in a while, but frankly, I know I get more out of the forum than I’ve contributed, because most of you have far advanced knowledge on the topic than I do.

Hope everyone is well…

[quote=“Jack Burns, post:34, topic:811”]Well, I know you boys missed me.

I drift by every once in a while, but frankly, I know I get more out of the forum than I’ve contributed, because most of you have far advanced knowledge on the topic than I do.

Hope everyone is well…[/quote]

Howdy, Jack!

Good to “see” you again!

[quote=“Jack Burns, post:34, topic:811”]Well, I know you boys missed me.

Hope everyone is well…[/quote]

Welcome back, Jack. Good to hear from you again.

Nice to see you are still the same name Jack (even though you have changed your Avatar).

That other avatar disappeared. The link must have broke. Anyway, better to keep it consistent with some of my other forums.

Realized Chris Casey hasn’t been around lately…

Chris comes and goes

Maybe Tom B. knows what he has been doing lately
But I wouldn’t worry too much, he’ll be back