Merry Christmas

(Silvanito) #1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody on the forum, and especially to Sebastian :slight_smile:

I haven’t been very active here lately, but I will make a comeback next year I hope ;D

Take care everybody!!

(ENNIOO) #2

Well, like the man said happy christmas everyone, and I know what I will be watching on christmas day, no none of that horseshit on t.v, but a full blooded spaghetti western with loads of killing in,!!!

(Phantom Stranger) #3

Everybody stay safe and have fun, but most of all

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

(me) #4

Merry Christmas to everyone!

(tom) #5

happy Festivus :slight_smile:

(Sebastian) #6

happy holidays!
just rewatched GBU :wink: what a nice way to spend the afternoon of the 23nd :wink:

(Fredge) #7

Hello Everybody!
I’m not very talkative at the moment but I read your messages!!!

Merry christmas,

Fredge

(Firefox) #8

Merry Christmas to all my Spaghetti friends, have a great one. I will endevour to be more active next year!

(cigar joe) #9

merry christmas to all !

(GunFighter) #10

Merry xmas to all the killers, thiefs, vagabonds, and whores on the forum :slight_smile:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #11

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :slight_smile:

(alk0) #12

Merry Christmas to all spaghetti fans out there. I wish you all many new spaghettis in your collections :slight_smile:

(Bluntwolf) #13

Merry Christmas to all Spaghetti-buffs all over the world and especially to the ones contributing to this forum !!! Have a blast y’all !!!

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

(Lode) #14

Yeahaw, Santa Clause brought the Bruckner book “Für ein paar Leichen mehr”! Cheers!

(Bill san Antonio) #15

And I bought myself What am i doing in the middle of the revolution-lp for christmas present! The soundtrack is much better than the film itself.