Mercenario DVD Release Special

Wir sprechen Englisch in diese thread :o ;D

oh no the Germans took over there for a second

It’s turns out alright if you order 2 or 3 DVDs as postage at 14 euro… but yeah for 1 DVD its not good.

I’m gettin’ my answers in early for a quick win … here goes …

(1) Columba
(2) Carnation
(3) Clown
(4) Corbucci
(5) Curly
(6) Castration
(7) Cleavage
(8 ) Canalejas (Jose)
(9) Companeros
(10) “sadistic homosexual”

I’m quite confident - (not completely sure about number 10 though ???).

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:24, topic:2164”]I’m gettin’ my answers in early for a quick win … here goes …

(1) Columba
(2) Carnation
(3) Clown
(4) Corbucci
(5) Curly
(6) Castration
(7) Cleavage
(8 ) Canalejas (Jose)
(9) Companeros
(10) “sadistic homosexual”

I’m quite confident - (not completely sure about number 10 though ???).[/quote]

Hey…what’s all this then?
I didn’t see any actual contest going, yet. Or…am I just blind?

you’re blind!

No seriously. I go to the Mercenario DVD Release Special Page and all it says is that details on the contest are coming soon. I don’t see anything that would have prompted the Rev’s responses.
Give me a link or something…don’t just tell me I’m blind and walk off, buddy! :wink:

he’s fuckin’ with you :slight_smile:

I’m fuckin’ with you. :wink:
Sorry Chris - I didn’t think I’d be taken seriously. Cider-humour methinks :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:29, topic:2164”]I’m fuckin’ with you. :wink:
Sorry Chris - I didn’t think I’d be taken seriously. Cider-humour methinks :P[/quote]

Ah-ha! You rascally ol’ Reverend! ;D

win the DVD! see main page

Ive never preordered before let alone from a foriegn country.If I pre order it now will I get it on the day it comes out.I live in Phila Pa.

sean[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:5, topic:2164”]Yeah, I am really looking forward to this one, too!
A buddy of mine has this on pre-order at Amazon.de for me (seeing as how I am completely broke); so, I hope there will be no problems with my getting a copy.

The receipt that my friend emailed me from Amazon.de says the disc won’t be available to ship out until Jan 29. Has that always been the release date, or did it change?[/quote]

[quote=“ITGIALLO, post:32, topic:2164”]Ive never preordered before let alone from a foriegn country.If I pre order it now will I get it on the day it comes out.I live in Phila Pa.

sean[/quote]

I doubt that you would receive it on the day it comes out. Even Amazon here in the US generally waits until the day of release to ship pre-ordered items.
It has been my experience when ordering from Amazon UK, Amazon.de (Germany), and Amazon.co.jp (Amazon Japan), that they ship just as quickly as their American counterparts. And delivery has been only a day or two longer than when I ordered from the US Amazon. Actually, in the case of Amazon Japan I received my items sooner than I would have from Amazon in the USA.

amazon.de sometimes ships it when they have it. so if they get it before the release date (let’s say that’s the 28th) and they have it ready for shipping on the 27th, it might ship the day before already… or earlier

The pleasant anticipation will last for another week as the Mercenary DVD will be released a week later.

sob

u sure? koch’s boss last night assure me that the thing with the subtitiles all went smoothly, i think they’re still working on the packaging? is that it?

Yeah, a small problem with the silver imprint (or is it overprint?) on the Digi- Pack cover

yeah read that too… that’s unfortunate

I just received an advance press disc, and yes, the extras are english-subtitled, and the picture looks quite fabulous on my flat screen tv. not sure when i can have a review ready however… will keep you posted

[quote=“Sebastian, post:4, topic:2164”]well not everyone will win one of course.

btw to all those who might have real trouble ordering this disc (Amazon.de etc), I am willing to buy a whole stack and sell them to you in private (PayPal required) but that is of course quite an effort on my part and it will be a little more expensive, but maybe cheaper than ordering it regularly and shipping it to godknowswhere[/quote]Let me know how much to the U.K. Seb, i have problems working out amazon de.
Phil did too, he accidentally orderded two of a couple of titles, luckily i hadn’t got them yet and took them off his hands :wink: