Mercenario DVD Release Special

It’s there! Still working on the giveaway where you can win the DVD, and I need some feedback from Koch Media, but as you can see this is big!

I personally can’t wait for this disc to arrive and it seems they’re even postponing early pressing to include english subtitles also for the extras. that’s amazing if it turns out to be true.

I’m soooo excited! Remastered and uncut version of the film, three audio tracks, exlusive extras, booklet! Hell Yeah! IL MERCENARIO! VIVA KOCH MEDIA :slight_smile:

i’ll be in the competition, certainly :slight_smile:

Me too. Why pay for something when you can get it free? :slight_smile:

well not everyone will win one of course.

btw to all those who might have real trouble ordering this disc (Amazon.de etc), I am willing to buy a whole stack and sell them to you in private (PayPal required) but that is of course quite an effort on my part and it will be a little more expensive, but maybe cheaper than ordering it regularly and shipping it to godknowswhere

Yeah, I am really looking forward to this one, too!
A buddy of mine has this on pre-order at Amazon.de for me (seeing as how I am completely broke); so, I hope there will be no problems with my getting a copy.

The receipt that my friend emailed me from Amazon.de says the disc won’t be available to ship out until Jan 29. Has that always been the release date, or did it change?

If all the the US members on this forum join forces, than one could buy them for all in a great amount. One has now only to pay the US shipping costs, his small share on the shipping costs from Germany, and maybe a small gratification for the one who has to do all the work.

If I’m not wrong you have to pay the 14 € for shipping only once, regardless how much you order.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:5, topic:2164”]Yeah, I am really looking forward to this one, too!
A buddy of mine has this on pre-order at Amazon.de for me (seeing as how I am completely broke); so, I hope there will be no problems with my getting a copy.

The receipt that my friend emailed me from Amazon.de says the disc won’t be available to ship out until Jan 29. Has that always been the release date, or did it change?[/quote]

That was always the release date.

plus customs fees/tax if your order is too high, u never know. but yeah, that would be even better… so i buy them here for 12 euros a piece, ship ten of them over to the US at once, and i think the shipping might cost me like… 8 to 15 euros… making each dvd only one or two euros more expensive

Just figured out from looking at the Amazon.de receipt that my friend emailed to me, the cost for this disc plus shipping to the USA was roughly $40.00!!
Ouch! The shipping charges were more than the price of the DVD.

That’s what I thought, but I was slightly confused by Seb saying that the release is going to be delayed so they could place English subtitles on the extras.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:9, topic:2164”]$40.00!!
Ouch! The shipping charges were more than the price of the DVD.[/quote]

wow are you sure???

Yep, absolutely.
The DVD’s price is EUR 12,99.
The shipping fees are EUR 14,00.
That makes for a total of EUR 26,99—and depending on what currency conversion site you use that makes the cost between $38.70 and $40.00.

14 euros, that’s fuckin sick

I absolutely agree. If it had been up to me, I would have tried another source for the disc. But, since my friend was doing the purchasing, it wasn’t up to me. I am going to have to take her out for more than a couple of steak dinners to repay her for this! :wink:

So, Amazon.de might not be the best (from a financial standpoint) place for us Yanks to buy the Koch Media releases, after all.

well i’m sure it wouldn’t cost me more than 4 bucks to ship it if i did it myself, i tell u that.

so whoever’s interested. PM me and we sort out a deal with PayPal. I know the Dollar sucks right now so that’s an additional drag… but hey, it’s IL MERCENARIO!

14 € is at least the usual shipping cost to the USA of the German Post.

Deutsche Post in €:

Großbrief bis 500 gr

D 1,45
EU 3,00
US 6,00

Maxibrief 500 - 1000 gr

D 2,20
EU 6,00 oder 14,00 (2000 gr)
US 12,00 oder 24,00 (2000gr)

DHL Päckchen 2000 gr

D 3,90
Eu 8,60
US 13,90

Letzteres dürfte wohl dem amazon Versand entsprechen.

um ne DVD zu verschicken brauchst du kein DHL paeckchen, da sollte doch der maxibrief reichen… .hm evtl wegen booklet und digipack verpackung wirds etwas schwerer… mal sehen

Ja, aber Amazon verschickt als Päckchen. Also in ihrer typischen Verpackung, und da sind 500 gr schnell erreicht.

Aber die DVD-Rs gehen bis zu 20 oder 22 als 500 gr Großbrief.

ja aber wenn ich das privat verschicke mach ich das in ein polsterkuvert und bingo

Klar