Kung Fu-films

I remember when I was young and kung-fu movies was one of the most interesting genres (still interesting), I saw a movie when they ripped a guys eyes out. I’ve been searching for this movie for years and still haven’t found it. I don’t remember the name, the only thing I remember is the scene with the eyeripping.
Anybody knows wich film I meen? I sure would like to see it again.

This type of thing happens in a lot of kung fu movies ! I remember it taking place in ‘Il mio nome e Shanghai Joe’ !!! But there are more movies with eye ripping scenes !!!

[quote=“Hellbender, post:41, topic:368”]I remember when I was young and kung-fu movies was one of the most interesting genres (still interesting), I saw a movie when they ripped a guys eyes out. I’ve been searching for this movie for years and still haven’t found it. I don’t remember the name, the only thing I remember is the scene with the eyeripping.
Anybody knows wich film I meen? I sure would like to see it again.[/quote]
There’s a scene in Master Of The Flying Guillotine where this guy pokes someones eyes out.

I vaguely remember seeing a film as a kid, called “Crippled Avengers” (US, “Mortal Combat”), and some guy in that either had his eyes torn out or poked in. Either way he ended up blind. :smiley: And as i recall he teamed up with others who’d been crippled by a sadistic father and son team…(the son actually had metal arms). I think the others had been made deaf, had their lower legs cut off, and one had been made retarded! Might have to see if i can track down a copy now…

1 Like

sounds crazy and great at the same time, i have to track this one down too

1 Like

is that the same as “The Crippled masters” of is that another film.

I believe that’s a different film…couldn’t be 100% sure tho.

Yeah i’ve seen the trailer to crippled master it looks like my kind of movie.

[quote=“me, post:48, topic:368”]Yeah i’ve seen the trailer to crippled master it looks like my kind of movie.

OH…lol…seen this trailer before, but it’s not the one i had seen…it was an earlier (i think) Shaw Brothers film, featuring the so-called “Venoms” team…

[quote=“me, post:48, topic:368”]Yeah i’ve seen the trailer to crippled master it looks like my kind of movie.
- YouTube looks great!

I loved the bit where he spun the stick around with his little arm ;D

Crippled Avengers: Vier gnadenlose Rächer (1978) - IMDb

Crippled Masters: The Crippled Masters (1979) - IMDb

They both sound about the same but i want to see them both.

I’m not big fans of the Kung Fu films (though I like some Tsui Hark films, Dao for example) but I just got two trailer discs of old Kung Fu films. These have some really crazy stuff and usually you’ll get to see all the best parts of the otherwise bad film. That’s why I like old trailers.

I love Kung Fu movies, they are so fun to watch.

Although a Horror film really I guess (but open for correction), I like THE LEGEND OF THE SEVEN GOLDEN VAMPIRES, which has some good fighting scenes in.
Very entertaining film.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:54, topic:368”]Although a Horror film really I guess (but open for correction), I like THE LEGEND OF THE SEVEN GOLDEN VAMPIRES, which has some good fighting scenes in.
Very entertaining film.[/quote]

That was on the TV a week or two ago. It is pretty entertaining. I do like Kung Fu films but tend to prefer the old Shaw Brothers ones, preferably with a historical setting. Do like some of the Jackie Chan films, just not too keen on the more modern ones for some reason, even tho they are probably better made… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey sebastain you ever thought about starting a martial arts movie database?kung fu,samurai,wuxia,ninja and yakuza films.one with the same general layout as this one would be cool.

I would love to see a Exploitatioin(which seb is kind of starting)and kung fu is the Exploitation genre.

Found a site kungfucinema.com pretty cool.

Just watched Five fingers of death(greatest movie title!)and it was completely amazing!

I’d like to point everybody’s attention to

www.grindhousedatabase.com

our new sister site