Killer Caliber .32 / Killer calibro 32 (Alfonso Brescia, 1967)

KILLER CALIBER 32 1967 Directed by Alfonso Brescia Writer: Lorenzo G. Palli

PETER LEE LAWRENCE HELENE CHANEL Agnes Spaak Alberto Dell’Aqua

Stylish CULT SW from top italian director Alfonso Brescia focuses on the thrilling adventures of Hired Contract killer Silver (Peter Lee Lawrence), a man with style/speed.
Excellent support comes from the beautiful Helene Chanel :-* and Agnes Spaak :-*

Discuss this Excellent SW , the cast, the director, the music and more :slight_smile:

For more info visit:
Database page: Killer calibro 32 - The Spaghetti Western Database

Give Killer Calibre 32. your rating out of five stars!

0 voters

1 Like

[quote=“Lindberg, post:2, topic:838”] [/quote]

Magnificent ! tack x2 Lindberg these Peter Lee Lawrence photos capture the magical
quality of a truly stylish, remarkable film “Killer Caliber 32” 1967. Also the Killer Adios fab.
This Alfonso Brescia Classic CULT Film has an enormous following In Italy/Spain/Europe :slight_smile:

Italian Box Office Gross

563,000,000 Lire

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:4, topic:838”]Italian Box Office Gross

563,000,000 Lire[/quote]

Where do you got this from?

Have you more box office results of SWs?

If so, make a thread, and let us know!!!

[quote=“stanton, post:5, topic:838”]Where do you got this from?

If so, make a thread, and let us know!!![/quote]

There is a list in the back of Fridland’s book. Not sure if this came from there.

[quote=“stanton, post:5, topic:838”]Where do you got this from?

If so, make a thread, and let us know!!![/quote]

I have italian box office gross for almost every SW ever made. And some for spanish box office as well.

I’ll make a thread.

KILLER CALIBRE 32 1967 PETER LEE LAWRENCE

This Classic stylish SW did rather well at the Italian Box Office and established PLL. :slight_smile:

A publicity still i think…but it seems his hair and clothes are different. maybe done after or before filming? Nice pic though ;D

Nice :).

[quote=“Silver, post:9, topic:838”]

A publicity still i think…but it seems his hair and clothes are different. maybe done after or before filming? Nice pic though ;D[/quote]

Thanks x 10 Silver :slight_smile:

This Peter Lee Lawrence Portrait Pose is one of the best we have had posted.
Keep up the good work :wink:

OK…here’s another then ;D

Are these from your personal collection Silver ?

Sadly no :cry: Though i’d obviously love to get my hands on them :stuck_out_tongue: Especially this one…

Yes, really great these ones :).

Very Impressive Silver

All photos/posters much liked :slight_smile:

[quote=“Silver, post:12, topic:838”]OK…here’s another then ;D

[/quote]

MORE Photos , posters or postings are most welcome.

HELENE CHANEL what is your view on her career ?

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:17, topic:838”]MORE Photos , posters or postings are most welcome.

HELENE CHANEL what is your view on her career ?[/quote]

Not sure…i think the only other film i’ve seen her in is Cjamango…

Oh and as requested…

:wink:

[quote=“Silver, post:18, topic:838”]Not sure…i think the only other film i’ve seen her in is Cjamango…

Oh and as requested…

;)[/quote]

Beautiful PLL Pose thanks very much Silver :slight_smile: MORE stills/photos PLL welcome :o

Regarding HELENE CHANEL apart from an electric performance with Peter Lee Lawrence
in KILLER CALIBER 32 1967, Helene started her career in 1959 graduating from good
sword and sandal epics to Classic Great SWs/ Giallos/ Thrillers and retired in 1977 :smiley:
The SWs Helene Made were extremely CULT and memorable in the 1960s.

Have watched Killer calibro 32 for a 2nd time.

This must be one of the who first SWs who presented a well dressed hero, sort of a forerunner to the Sartana / Sabata films, but without the gimmicks. And Garko would have been also the better choice for the lead.

The film itself is only another predictable whodunit, but is made with more style, more ideas and more interesting characters than the similar PLL vehicle Killer adios.
Entertaining. 4,5/10