Italian Crime Films

Rulers of the City is also in the set. That one sucks.

I still liked it, for Jack Palance and the nice shootout at the end … but annoying that only for this film the subtitles were sort of out of sync when I watched the blu-ray… still has the english language at least

I know how maligned these cheapo sets are, but this one has a ton of films, all in their English dub sadly, for around 10 bucks. About half I’d say are able to be found in better prints, but like with spags, you’ve gotta start somewhere and this looks like the place ;D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003XUC6Z

That link takes me to an Amazon page, not the product. Strange…

Oh! Sorry! I’m on my phone, once I’m at a computer I’ll edit the link. It’s the Crime Boss Collection, the 6 disc version.

Thanks! I’ll go look that up…

This it?[url]Amazon.com

Ah, the link? :smiley:

Just click on my text. It takes you to the Amazon page.

Oh, heck. I’ll make it easier: http://www.amazon.com/Crime-Boss-Collection-Telly-Savalas/dp/B003XUC6ZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390751087&sr=8-1&keywords=crime+boss+collection

:wink:

Oh sorry! Didn’t see the blue text :-[ but yes! That’s it!

I have the Big Guns and Mafia Kingpin collections out of that box set. There are some excellent movies on there, all perfectly watchable, many widescreen in OAR. In fact, I watched Violent Naples off the M.K. collection just last night.

Well good! I know an older version of the MK collection has RATTT, sells for about $12 though :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought that set. Looking forward to watching those films!

That would make the set even nicer. I have the Filmart DVD of that film though so to me its not an issue.

[quote=“the_ugly, post:634, topic:376”]That would make the set even nicer. I have the Filmart DVD of that film though so to me its not an issue.[/quote]I think you’re getting confused with The Cynic, The Rat And The Fist. :wink:

The Die Viper release. Isnt it Filmart?

Thats from New Entertainment World if its this one

[quote=“the_ugly, post:636, topic:376”]The Die Viper release. Isnt it Filmart?[/quote]It’s on New, like the pic Chuck just posted.

Filmart has two Lenzi crime films so far. The Cynic, The Rat And The Fist and Brothers Till We Die.

Sergio Sollima’s Revolver aka Blood in the Streets (1973)

Who killed the Kennedys? After all it was you and me.

Well, I just did a little double check on a hunch, and the copy of Violent Professionals on the Big Guns collection is the same as Wild East’s print, right down to identical runtimes ::slight_smile: