I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Including One Damned Day at Dawn… Django Meets Sartana and Django and Sartana are Coming… It’s the End.

2 Likes

Yeahhh, and all released in fullscreen LD VHS quality …

Yup!

Ah forgot the all time classic Sartana in the Valley of Death.

1 Like

Yeah. The “Complete” Sartana Collection just turned up here aswell :slight_smile:

1 Like

We all know the set would have to include Day of Anger for it to be complete :wink:

3 Likes

LOL … that’s right, Scott Mary’s mule ! :rofl:

If You Ordered Sartana Prepare to Wait Damned Day After Another

Still not even a shipping confirmation…

Where did you order it from? Amazon?

Yep.

Mine just arrived with FedEx (ordered directly from Arrow). Yay!!! Screw soccer, it’s movie night!

With FedEx? Did you pay extra for that? My Arrow orders are always sent some cheap-ass way and takes at least 9 days in transit.

yes, you gotta pay extra for it (else u dont get a tracking ID)…

Just as well, eh? :grinning:

1 Like

Here’s a separate topic for the box:

Enjoyed Mike Siegel’s If You Meet Sartana commentary. Pleasant to listen to and a good sense of humour.

1 Like

Have the Sartana box arriving on July 13th… and also the 2 Koch blu-rays dispatched
02%20PM

3 Likes

Well, the ebay seller I always buy from finally listed The Great Silence blu-ray in stock at a good price so I bought my copy. They have the Sartana box set for sale also. It’s “importcds-ca” if anyone else is interested. They are in the states but sell with Canadian currency.

The Mercenary 88 Films Blu Ray … price had dropped on this one from £14.99 to £8.99, which was further reduced with HMV’s 3 BDs for £20 offer - I also bought Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid, plus A Bridge Too Far

The picture quality and colour are excellent, and looks much better than some screen shots I’ve seen. Nice sharp clear picture .

One complaint - The extra feature, ‘Mercenary Musings’ by Eric Zaldivar, is a sloppy YouTube style home video with a few background details on the history of the film, and sorry, but a lot of dicking around by the presenter for his own amusement. Trust me, no one else is laughing at this asinine presentation.
Zaldivar makes a comment about the supposed UFO sighting that was filmed during the making of ‘The Mercenary’, and later does an embarassing “Comedy” piece with two friends dressed up as Aliens … ! WTF, are we supposed to be talking about a 1968 film by Sergio Corbucci, or watching a comedy demo reel for Eric Zaldivar productions?

1 Like

That’s why I usually avoid 88’s shit. Total joke of a company :joy: There are exceptions though. Some of their Slasher releases are good.